Knobby

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Knobby >> Thanks for prodding me to get off my lazy butt....

I haven't had the cam out much during November. Too busy hunting. I put it out the first week of December and got a few pic's. I put it over a scrape hoping to see who made it but never got a deer over the scrape. Got one decent 8pt.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Hey AH, wonder why all those pix's have such a red cast?  what kind of film was that?

Arrowhead

Reaction score
TH >> I think it's just the way I'm scanning it and enlarging it. The last pic (8pt) I tried to enhance the color it was kinda dark. I screwed up and had the cam facing directly east. The morning sun set off 4 pic's of nothing.

The film was Kodak 400asa 24 exposure

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Doe 5ft
Spike 10ft
Bobcat 7ft
Dog 12ft
Buck 3ft Wish I would have mounted the cam a little higher, but I had it pointing towards a scrape. Nothing ever visited the scrape while the cam was set up.

StringShooter

Reaction score
That's a nice buck in the last pic. It's kind of hard to see, but it looks as though it has a nice set of head gear.

Steve Jo

Reaction score
Looks like that buck came by in decent shooting light?

NIce headgear.   A bobcat too!  Some pretty cool pics.

gizz

Reaction score
Some good variety Arrowhead. I too was wondering about the reddish tint but figured it might be due to the scanner. That looks to be a nice size cat!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yeah that buck in the last pic looks like a shooter. The time stamp was 7:01am, safe shooting light. All other pic's it was dark out. I have only seen one Bobcat thyear so far and I missed it. 60 yards away. Scared the pee pee out of it though.

I'll get another chance.

Possum

Reaction score
That does look like a leopard.  Didn't know you were down in South America for the holidays.  He He.  Great pics.  Looks like a good ole treeing walker.  

Fubar

Reaction score
Arrowhead Thanx for sharing the pics. I like the Bobcat.         Fubar

Latest Posts

Top Bottom