KSBY TV: Pictures of the eradication on Santa Rosa Island Mule Deer

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Is it just me? When I click on a picture I get a "can not be displayed" message. The story is there but not the pics.

Kentuck

Reaction score
I don't agree with the cull but how many of us could actually afford to go there and hunt?

michaelp

Reaction score
Every year MUM ran a number of cull hunts which were very reasonable and were certainly less than you would pay for an elk hunt out West. Regardless of whether you feel you could afford it or not, this is a case of government forcing a gun to a private land owners head -- "sell or we condemn the land and take it over anyway". At the end of the day we all lose!

ltdann

Reaction score
There's the National Park Service at work, funded by your tax dollars. It makes me nauseous

blazintowers

Reaction score
this is just the beginning of the END, so angry i cant even write!

Marty

Reaction score
Click the smaller photos below the large window.

Kentuck

Reaction score
Every year MUM ran a number of cull hunts which were very reasonable and were certainly less than you would pay for an elk hunt out West. Regardless of whether you feel you could afford it or not, this is a case of government forcing a gun to a private land owners head -- "sell or we condemn the land and take it over anyway". At the end of the day we all lose!
Completely agree.

easymoney

Reaction score
None of the photos will come up from the web page. This is another example of government run amuck...

Top Bottom