Ky buck

Strutter

Reaction score
Here's a pic of my biggest bow buck,so far.  Hope it's OK to post a harvest pic.

Strutter

jayber

Reaction score
How come I'm not able to see your pic?  Is it me or is anybody else having the same trouble???

gizz

Reaction score
@#$% - that's a whopper. Show-off!:TST

SWAMPFOOT

Reaction score
strutter
D@MN WHAT A BUCK.  BOW KILL?  HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO DRAW ON THAT THING.MY WIFE WOULD HAVE HAD TO SEND SOMEONE TO FIND ME AND I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN IN MY STAND MUTTERIN  BU BU BU BU BU BU  BUCK!

Coal30

Reaction score
Very Nice Buck My Biggest Is my Picture to the left  Last years Bow Kill 10 point
scored 119

(Edited by Coal30 at 7:49 pm on Aug. 3, 2001)

(Edited by Coal30 at 7:51 pm on Aug. 3, 2001)

stanman

Reaction score
Wow thats a dandy buck.Congrats. How long are those tines?  Stanman

Strutter

Reaction score
Pure Luck is all I can say.  I managed to get between him and the doe he was trailing and he turned broadside at 15 yards.  I was on the ground preparing to hang my stand at 11:30AM.  His main beams are both over 30 inches and his G2's are over 14 and G3's over 13.    He's a good one.  I just hope to someday get on another one like him.

Strutter    

Strutter

Reaction score
Very nice buck Coal30.  I missed one about that size last year.  Then missed a big gobbler about 5 minutes later.  Two misses in 5 minutes.  Geez, I'm going home.

Strutter

Fubar

Reaction score
Strutter  Nice deer!! With a name like Strutter there should be some turkey pics coming too.          Fubar

Stickbow

Reaction score
Awesome buck, man! Another example of the BIG boys moving around in the middle of the day when everyone else is back at camp "nappin'"  ;^) (hint, hint!)

30" main beams and tines of that length are "world class"- ....did you ever get him officially scored for P & Y?? (Just curious as to what he'd net)

No matter WHAT he scores.....Congrats on a super trophy!! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom