L.A. County shooting map. Don't use the one we had here

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
JForgy was at the L.A. Co. Fish & Game Commission meeting recently and he said the comission pulled their shooting map link dated 1994 on their website and they were asking that all other links to come down to their map. They are worried about liability since the map has changed drastically with all the growth in the AV/upper desert and other areas. DO NOT USE THE MAP WE HAD HERE ON JHO, I deleted the link.

Call the local sheriff or NF/BLM office to get current shooting info.

The commision was also pondering ways to get money to print a new one. Any ideas?

What's the word on the San Bernardino Co shootin map? Is it out? How much if so. Where can you get them?

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Probably not going to get much info from the LASD. Last time I was in the Lancaster station they had the 1994 map posted at the watch commander's desk.

Scott

EPT

Reaction score
I have a meeting with San Bernardino on monday the 21st to discuss sponsorship.
They're bringing a copy of the new map.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pick up George, thank you Bass Pro for helping get those maps refreshed.

We need them maps so we can stay good neighbors while we hunt along city boundaries and built up areas. One less reason for a non hunter to vote against us come election time.

EPT

Reaction score
the new san bernardino county shooting maps should be available late july or early august.
bass pro shops is working out the details for getting these printed.

bpenn

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grtwythunter @ Apr 16 2008, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Probably not going to get much info from the LASD. Last time I was in the Lancaster station they had the 1994 map posted at the watch commander's desk.

Scott[/b]
This is exactly correct. I spoke with the local sheriff office and the guy I spoke with said, "I think that area is fine, but dont take my word on it." So whats a law abiding citizen to do?

desertracer

Reaction score
What's the word on the new SB map? I asked around at Bass Pro today...everyone looked at me like I was stupid.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom