Lab for sale...

Zimm

Reaction score
I have a beautiful, 18 month old, smallish yellow female lab. She is bred out of Orion Kennels in Redbluff and has spent the last seven months training with Steve Stevens at Applewood Retreivers. She is an awesome hunting dog as well as a super sweet family dog. I am painfully letting her go because of my new living situation. I have over $5K invested. I am looking for a good offer from a GREAT home...you must be a dog lover first/hunter second. Thanks and email me if interested.

GOFISH

Reaction score
Hey Zimm,this is my first post.My buddies lab was killed a couple of months ago.His kids are having a hard time.They are a wonderful family and we hunt Mexico together.This would be a perfect fit for your Lab.There are seven kids "LOTS OF LOVE" they just don't have a bunch of money!!They live in Huntington Beach .Let me know what you are thinking as far as a price.

Zimm

Reaction score
Well that certainly sounds like an ideal situation. I think $2,500 is a really good price...I have closer to $6,000 invested in her. Let me know if you have any more questions. I am in South Orange County...Aliso Viejo area.

dahunter

Reaction score
Hey Zimm,

I sent you an email.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Top Bottom