Lack of pics : (

JoelM

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was going to post pictures from my new trail cam(thanks to all of you). I can't though. I only have internet access from work and all the website like webshots are blocked through our proxy server/firewall. So I will just say thanks to all for the great instructions and the help you gave me when I failed to follow them : ). You guys have a great site and I really appreciate all your help.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
get ya buddies to scan them and put on a floppy then ya have them and get them to post em....givem a free weekly rental on one cam!!!!! someone will do it for ya, just make sure shes cute. se may like cammin.....

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Hello JoelM ,

if you have them scanned , you could send them to someone by e-mail and they could post them for you maybe

good luck,

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

MY FAVORITE......"CENTER FRAME"

now the bug has bit and you wll be cammin a long tyme...you will have 14 different variations before 2003...lol  great job...any helpful tips ya learned place on "RANDOM THOUGHTS" THATS FOR EVERYONE...
STEVE

MBullism

Reaction score
Nice job!, now keep'em coming...  :smile-big-blue:

M

JoelM

Reaction score
I was already hooked. I bought a camera about 2 years ago and loved it. I wanted more but didn't want to pay the price. I came across this website in another forum. I came here read the posts and thought I can do this. I did stumble a few times but with everyones help I was able to complete my first camera and am loving it. My dad has been using it. I think he likes it more than me. I may build him one for Christmas.

Stever

Reaction score
joel, great reason to build one, uh fathers day is closer than christmas.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kelw pics JoelM. Good job on your camera too.

Top Bottom