LAMSON PIR'S CHEAP

MONSTERBUCKT

Reaction score
FYI,anyone wanting to use lamson pir's might want to check with there local home depot,Iwas there today and they were on clearance for $8.50 each.According to the sales person home depot will no longer carry these so mayby they are clearanced at all stores.

gizz

Reaction score
I have not seen them at Wal-Mart. How much are they there?

max

Reaction score
Just found them at Lowes,They are clearance priced right now for $19.97, But they are going 50% off that in two days!!!!:hair raisin blue:

MONSTERBUCKT

Reaction score
possum,this is the easiest one to modify.go to homebrew game cams and youcan see the mod ive been using them from the start simply because im electrically challenged,great to get your feet wet on

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Howdy feller's

don't forget to look for the G.E. model while out looking for the ''Dimango'' Lamson P.I.R. units as the G.E. model is exactly the same, just made by another company.

Later,

dharter

Reaction score
I went to home depot and did not see these on sale.  They carried 2 models of the Lamson PIR both of which are listed in jessse's instructions.  The spot on the shelf for one model was empty.  They had a closeout area in the store.  So I think maybe I missed a closeout on the particular model of Lamson PIR.  They still have the other model at the regular price.

Top Bottom