Larry Hamilton Sighting

PORCH

Reaction score
My dad called me up last night to let me know that Larry had an ad in the paper. He called him up to get the latest story. What a deal this guy has going. Only $300 per family for a year membership. 2 or 3 different properties this guy has, one of them just strictly for bowhunting. Hunters have a 70% success ratio It's almost too good to be true.

*DISCLAIMER* For anyone that doesn't know about Larry Hamilton, this guy is a fraud. Do not give him any money.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Rumor control in Paso says Larry's wife just 86ed him. Now is the time to call that number and string him along. Have your whole extended family make calls.

First JHO telethon comin up I think. Instead of a raised money tally on the screen here we'll have a money denied to Larry running tally.

Some guy called me the other day, they were about to drop $900 for 3 of em with ole Larry when the guy punched Larry's number into Google. Guess where he landed?

Dialin now

BGH831

Reaction score
Oh yes please post the number I have free long distance and would love to get in on this.

PORCH

Reaction score
831-385-8283....I called him myself earlier and listened to the whole deal...it's hard not to kill a hog on the archery ranches...just show up and shoot one...10-20 feet....deer for only $300

karin@bryson

Reaction score
It is so sad to watch all these guys that fall for his scam! Oh belive me i get to meet all of them because they are right at the bee rock store waiting for some one to come meet them or if they did get lucky enough they are mad because they didnt get any thing! =) so i think every one should play this game and call him!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Someone post Larry's number everyday here on this thread. The search bots will pick it up and if anyone Google's it they will be enlightened. Maybe we should do a wacked out YouTube video about Larry like that scorned woman in the Campfire thread.

Larry got Internet? I'm sure he's hating all over us by now.

Larry-a-thon totals this month: $900 saved and counting.

GUNNER5569

Reaction score
does anyone know if he still ownes creekside clay shooting ranch maybe we should do a weekend trip alot of angry guys and larry on a shooting ranch should be interesting

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Call now, call often. 831-385-8283

Hello Larry, my slow cousin Cletus and I would surely like to come up and kill us some hogs. Poor cousin Cletus does need some special accomodations though. Can you help us out.

First, he's cross-eyed like you wouldn't believe it. He can't help it, last hunt he shot the guides hat off he was so tangled up on which way to aim. Eye doc say he's fine as long as you don't startle him when he's aiming.

Second, he's got this incontinence problem that's been dogging him bad the past year. Soils himself just about anywhere. Same rule, just don't startle him, it tends to open up the flood gates so to speak. Doc says it's got something to do with all the saukraut he eats. Boy would put a goose to shame.

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score

Jesse - you crack me up, that was great .

Berkeleycarlos:
Larry Hamilton's scam goes a little like this:

He signs you up for his yearly "membership". You send him a check.

You get to hunt maybe (if you're one of the chosen few) once a year. He will not tell you the size of the property, but if you press him, he lies and tells you it's 4 X's the real amount . So then you accidentally trespass onto the neighbors and the neighbor calls F&G, and you get a ticket. And guess what ? You'll never hear from him again. Other than to listen to his answer machine. That's if you even get to hunt at all.

Did I leave anything out guys?

Way to go Porch, thanks for calling him. Easy archery hunt... what a joke... 10-20 yards. Just show up and shoot.
He actually puts those archery guys on a little 92 acre parcel.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Just listed again on the 15th.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Enjoy Wild Hog Hunting on non guided archery and rifle ranches. Deer avail. $300/per person Yearly Membership (831)385-8283[/b]
Here's the Fresno Bee online classifieds where it's at

http://dwb.fresnobee.com/classifieds/recre...ting_equipment/

Larry gotta be pulling 50K off this every year. Maybe the IRS needs to sort him out too.

easymoney

Reaction score
Great idea jesse,
and maybe his phone will ring off the hook with bogus orders for his bogus hunts...
And maybe the AG needs to look into his fraudulent practices and the IRS into his taxes... He is giving all real guides and outfitters a bad name.

Litch

Reaction score
I think you guys are being too hard on him. I called today and boy what a deal he has going on, sounds like the Shangra La of happy hunting grounds. Great deal for serious hunters and easy pickins too, Dove, Quail, Varmints, etc, I think he even throws in a reach around!!

I told him I had a group of 4 that was VERY interested and he left me about a 5 minute voice mail telling me how great his ranchs are, what a tool this guy is.

BrysonHesperiaResort

Reaction score
Atta Boy Litch, thanks for calling him. At least he's not in the field tearing down my no trespass signs (at the moment anyway).

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
I think we should call him everynight starting around 7ish. When he picks up tell him what a jackhole he is. You have to block your number when calling so that he will keep answering. Sooner or later he will turn off his phone and that is where the real fun begins. Then everyone leaves him 10 or 15 messages. He will have to listen to every one because he doesn't know who left the message. I would think if 20 or us do this we should have his voicemail boxfull in about an hour or so!! I can't wait... this is gonna be so much fun!

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cold1nhand @ Apr 19 2008, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think we should call him everynight starting around 7ish. When he picks up tell him what a jackhole he is. You have to block your number when calling so that he will keep answering. Sooner or later he will turn off his phone and that is where the real fun begins. Then everyone leaves him 10 or 15 messages. He will have to listen to every one because he doesn't know who left the message. I would think if 20 or us do this we should have his voicemail boxfull in about an hour or so!! I can't wait... this is gonna be so much fun!

[/b]
That'll just make him change his number and we'll be hunting to find it again. Answering every add in the paper until we find "him".

bayedsolid

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
I get a little confused whenever this guy gets brought up. I've heard hundreds of negatives and not a single positive word about him, so why doesn't somebody just press charges??? It was stated at one point earlier that all they needed was a single person to press charges and they could get this guy. From reading numerous posts about him, there sure seems to be a huge pile of guys that have been taken by him that could press charges. What's the hold up? If this guy is half as bad as everyone is saying, why would you settle on making crank phone calls when he could be stopped and maybe some guys could even get some money back? The only reason I can come up with is maybe $300 isn't worth the hastle of pressing charges?

HOGHUNTER714

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bayedsolid @ Apr 20 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I get a little confused whenever this guy gets brought up. I've heard hundreds of negatives and not a single positive word about him, so why doesn't somebody just press charges??? It was stated at one point earlier that all they needed was a single person to press charges and they could get this guy. From reading numerous posts about him, there sure seems to be a huge pile of guys that have been taken by him that could press charges. What's the hold up? If this guy is half as bad as everyone is saying, why would you settle on making crank phone calls when he could be stopped and maybe some guys could even get some money back? The only reason I can come up with is maybe $300 isn't worth the hastle of pressing charges?[/b]
Bayedsolid,

About 7-8 years ago I had my "Larry Hamilton" experience. I think at that time he was just starting to get his hog hunts, up and runnin. 3 buddies and I joined and we set up a time to meet at a store in Lockwood, CA. Believe it or not, he showed up and we had access to a small piece of property in Lockwood. Larry showed us around the property and made sure we were aware of the property boundaries. We were allowed to hunt Friday thru Sunday. I still to this day have no clue, if we had any legal right to hunt the property, we trusted him and thought he had the "hunting rights" to the property. My buddy ended up pulling a "small" 75 lb sow off of the property. Larry told us that we had the property all to ourselves until Sunday at dusk. On that Sunday a truck pulled into the property around 1pm and it was another group of hunters who Larry let on and he told them "they" had the property all to themselves. We were shocked to see them and they were shocked to see us. We chatted it up a bit and basically figured Larry was full of &%$#. My buddy did get a hog, but I have had other experinces with Larry that were not so good.

Top Bottom