Larry Hamiltons Hunting Club!

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
sooo anyone know bout this place me being the idiot i am i bought a membership and it took over 5 months to even get a hunt!!! i hear that its a crock and the place isnt that great at all! well if anyone has any info let me know please its located down by paso robles i think

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Use the search function for all the info you'll need, and then chalk it up to experience...And then call DFG.

easymoney

Reaction score
Sorry to hear youy are another person bilked by larry hamilton.
Do a search back last year and get the phone number of the DFG officer who was asking for info on this scammer. He would love to hear from you.

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Oct 4 2007, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do a search back last year and get the phone number of the DFG officer who was asking for info on this scammer. He would love to hear from you.[/b]
how would i search for it? would i possibly get my money back lol

PIGIG

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dkhuntr25 @ Oct 4 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Oct 4 2007, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do a search back last year and get the phone number of the DFG officer who was asking for info on this scammer. He would love to hear from you.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

From search
Well today I got the Mercury New's paper,and saw the Larry Hamilton add,and I took it withme to work,and then stopped by the DF&G in Monterey,and left it for the game warden,John Foster,he is the guy that was looking into the wrong doing's of Larry,so maybe with alittle luck,they just might catch the SOB,and put him away for along while.

Buck Hunter Vic

Reaction score
I think we should catch the SOB,and have "I am Larry the Crook Hamilton", Tatooed across his forehead,and down his nose.

dkhuntr25

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PIGIG @ Oct 4 2007, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dkhuntr25 @ Oct 4 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (easymoney @ Oct 4 2007, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

From search
Well today I got the Mercury New's paper,and saw the Larry Hamilton add,and I took it withme to work,and then stopped by the DF&G in Monterey,and left it for the game warden,John Foster,he is the guy that was looking into the wrong doing's of Larry,so maybe with alittle luck,they just might catch the SOB,and put him away for along while.
[/b][/quote]
sooo im not the only one that he has ripped off it took me like 6 months to get just 2 dates booked and now i cant go to one of em. the only time he would return my call is when i threatened to take legal action soo they should shut his ass down and get me some money lol!!!

CA_pheasant

Reaction score
This guy has been at it for years. Same name, same locations.
Ads in different newspapers, and he seems to still be "catching" a few hunters in his trap.

Any and all of you who know of experiences with this Larry Hamilton please call/contact DFG or local law enforcement.

Either this guy is somehow ripping off people legally (some fine print in contracts) or DFG or other authorities are not doing their job.

Write/call DFG, sherrif.

Some hunter who gets ripped off may take this Larry dude to the woodshed.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood this guy ripping off people with high power rifles?

jackman

Reaction score
I wouldnt waste my time calling dfg.
They have had plenty of opportunity to do something about it and havent. Maybe they are all related. Go figure

Bwana Turtle

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I never understood this guy ripping off people with high power rifles?[/b]
Well, if you shoot him you go to jail and lose everything you worked all your life to get. I think he knows that.

Top Bottom