Last day of the season

David

Reaction score
Here is the last day of the seasons take.  Quite a day I might add.  The quail seemed to cooperate the way we hope, and the dog worked like a champ.  To add to the excitement of the day.  Hunter got to chase a bobcat that was just a bit smaller than he.  I sure hope the rains come at a good time so we can have another good hatch.  Hope to see you guys in the field next season.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/edit...rity=QxcuOMkbHX

T F Coyote

Reaction score
I can't see the pics.  Make sure you put them in your "Public Album" in Webshots.

JesterSoCalifa

Reaction score
Nice picture! and great looking happy dog! My posse ended the season with a great shoot in the high desert. I'm gonna be doing rain dances every evening after dinner starting March 1st. Will just have to see what comes of it. I had to put my 9mo old GSP "Shelby" down after a tumor in her pallet was found to be cancer and in a advanced stage. Were looking to a GSP Rescue for a younger female GSP to adopt. If this happens soon I'll have a started dog by next season. Stay sane in the off season.

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Jester,

Welcome to Jesse's Hunting Forum.  Did you get a whack at any D-11 deer this year?

Regards,
Paul

JesterSoCalifa

Reaction score
 Thanks for the welcome, I guess 12 posts since Dec. aint a lot. If the D11 question was for me, no I didn't get a deer tag this year. I should though every year, I'm just down the street from Chaffey College and have stalked every evening in past years. The quail season was just to good not to go every weekend this year. You close to D11?

Hogskin

Banned
Reaction score
Jester,
Yep, the D-11 question was for you.  I live in the San Fernando Valley.  Hunt D-11 around Santa Clarita.  If you're just down the street, why not hit it in the evening?  It takes a lot of quail to equal one deer.

Regards,
Paul

Top Bottom