Last Roll a Bust!

LW

Reaction score
I guess it's just as important to share your failures as well as successes, I picked up a roll of 35mm last Saturday from a new spot  I took them to the 1hr processor this morning, seems I forgot to replinish my desiccant packs I got a whole roll of film with a barely visable brown spot in the middle of a milky haze.

Condensation formed on the UV filter inside the box and It appears a young doe snapped a whole roll of film from 6:30 am to 7:30am on the morning of 07/29 early enough that the heat had not evaporated  the water from the inside surface of the filter. Oh well, I check my digital tomorrow or Friday morning, now did I put a desiccant pack in the box or not? Hmmm don't remember.....    

(Edited by LW at 2:22 pm on Aug. 7, 2002)

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
1 Month, 24 days to go! Time to get the scouting done and pick out the one for Oct. 1 morning!
:shootin-rifle:

vman

Reaction score
what case are you using?  I use the pelican and have had no problems with condensation yet.   Im sure I will the winter though.

LW

Reaction score
Pelican 1120, I just forgot  to add the desiccant, we had rain, heat (100+)  and high humidity. The case passed the "shower" test and sat face down in a tub of water to make sure it was weatherproof when I put it together....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom