Last year shed I forgot to post.

OPAH

You know KT I would love to get my Grand kids out there to shed hunt. Please pardon what may seem like lame questions but never have Shed hunted.
so you have a story that will explain the process, do you camp or just day trip, free or a license required and time of year?

KTKT70

As soon as it cools down, y'all can come up for the day. The Lt. Col and my mom have a house and land up in BVS. It is a private neighborhood. 27k acres of wild mountains that borders Tejon. We have all the same game and some would say better. The whole valley is no hunting. We can track and glass or shed hunt. Usually we just hike around our land and the open areas. Mayb hike a while and than go to the house for food. Other times we go to the shooting range and look around on the way there and back.

Last edited:

KTKT70

Oh. Forgot to say you do not need a license. You will just need a pass to get it n the gate and than should be with a owner at all times. Other than that, guest are welcome to visit people anytime. I think it's 5 bucks if you want to fish in our lakes. But that's about it.

OPAH

Sounds like you have a little piece of heaven there, (except the no hunting) but I am should you have Game all around out side you can hunt.
So most likely after the Rut so like January they start dropping their antlers? Well as it gets closer and if it is OK with you all I think it would be a great outing for my Grand kids.

KTKT70

Once the snow gets here the head gear will start to drop. You are more than welcome to come up. I'm sure the kids will have a great time.

Top Bottom