Last years Gators

hogsarunnin

Reaction score
They were the first 2 animals to meet my best friend The Bowtech Guardian and his sidekick Magnus Broadhead

11'3 and 10' 6

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Very nice. Where in town did you take them? Jessup? Those are very big. I think I recognize the cooler too- is it out at the gator farm on the east side? Thats where I took mine. Shot them at Puzzle Lake. Glad to see someone else in Central Fl is kicking themself in the butt for moving from Diego :)

Welcome to the site.

hogsarunnin

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Buck-eye @ Mar 30 2008, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very nice. Where in town did you take them? Jessup? Those are very big. I think I recognize the cooler too- is it out at the gator farm on the east side? Thats where I took mine. Shot them at Puzzle Lake. Glad to see someone else in Central Fl is kicking themself in the butt for moving from Diego :)

Welcome to the site.[/b]
I live up in North Fla and I shot the Gators at lake Lochloosa a public self guided hunt. Thanks for the welcome

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Very nice. Just an FYI to those thinking of hiring an outfitter. Those gators would run you about 4-5K a piece to hunt because of their size. I hope I am still in town for gator season this year.
Many congrats- those are some monster swamp logs.

hogsarunnin

Reaction score
"I hope I am still in town for gator season this year"

I am gonna be busy this season but if you are in town and get a set of tags maybe we can hook up for your hunt.
Shoot me a PM if you think you will be around.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom