Late season Oregon archery buck

treekiller

Reaction score
I killed this 3x4 last Tuesday. Raining, snowing, and high winds. Rattled him in to 18yds, and watched him go down at 40 yds. At first I thought it was a buck I had a trailcam pic of the week before, but the left antler is different.

BirdDawg

Banned
Reaction score
awsome buck........it does resemble that one you have game pics of........maybe not as heavy horn but definately a great buck...........congrats.

Monsterbull

Reaction score
Nice buck TK; appears from your trail cam pictures you had yourself a sweet spot picked out.

Were you hunting from a treestand or ground?

My brother is out right now trying to stick one just like him.........haven't heard anything from him yet though.......but I've got my

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
congrats on the Trad. bowkill buck
Treekiller, very nice trophy buck and thats pretty cool that you rattled him in!...........tra

oregoncritters

Reaction score
You are the man Mr. French...Great work on a stud buck.....Chat with ya soon...

treekiller

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monsterbull @ Nov 26 2006, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Were you hunting from a treestand or ground?[/b]
Thanks guys!

I shot the buck from the ground, but I had a treestand not too far from my trailcam. I would've sat in my stand that day but the wind was blowing about 25-30 mph. Perfect weather for Blacktail's!!!

CAhntr

Reaction score
Congrats on a dandy, love those dark antlers!

Eric

Shane

Reaction score
Congrats! Great to see you took one of those big boogers. He's a dandy for sure.

Orygun

Reaction score
He's a keeper alright. Nice buck. Looks like it might have been from the Cascade side instead of the coastal hills.

Top Bottom