Late season trout on dries

Deluded

IMG_E1571.JPG
Lucky week for me: pig hunting alone yesterday and trout fishing with my wife today! Five mile hike into a fork of the Kaweah paid off. My wife caught several including the beauty(s) pictured :). We did well, despite the sudden cooling trend and painfully cold wet wading. Good time tuning my barbless stimulator pattern and klinky-dinks for next year, and a gorgeous day to spend on the water with my best friend. Have a great weekend everyone!

Only downside to the day was discovering that someone had used spray paint to apply over-sized blazes to rocks and trees marking the path to this remote and hard to access portion of the river... please, drop a pin in OnX and leave the rattle cans at home.

Bankrunner

Thanks for sharing, It's nice to hear about trout fishing the mountain streams and rivers. Congrats to you and your wife.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Nice Deluded, being able to have your wife as a outdoor partner and share you’re passion together doing the activities u both like is a win, win situation. Thnx for sharing!....tra

Top Bottom