Latest Cam Pics

woodseye

Reaction score
<font size="5">Text</font>Howdy all,been cammin hard this year and thought I'd post some pics for everyones enjoyment.Taken with Samsung 33S.Won't be long till season but till then-

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice Bucks. Where in Maine are you from. I was born on Mt. Desert Island. MC.

woodseye

Reaction score
MCinIL Live in Newport area and cam around Dover and Atkinson. Big bucks where you are now thats for sure.

woods

hickstick

Reaction score
hey MC..you sure picked a beautiful place to be born!  The wife and I love mt. desert.  try to get up there at least once a year (from MA).  especially love kayaking in frechmans bay!  last year was graced with a huge pod of porposes the kept surfacing around us.

kerux

Reaction score
Nice bucks... but even more so nice comment at the bottom... "KEEP GOD FIRST!"  That is kool!  

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanks kerux,it don't bring out the best in some folks when they see it. Hairless,been gone a while hanging out at a homestate forum,lotta flamin' so ya need nomex drawers if ya know what I mean :flameout: Thought I'd stop by and post some pics of deer for everyone and talk to old friends.

woods

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Woodseye, Great pics. It's good to hear from you again. I miss seeing those good pics from Maine. I hope all is going well up there. Nice Bucks.LOL

Defcon15

Reaction score
hey woodseye, i was just in maine last week on a family trip. we enjoyed it a lot. we were over near winter harbor. know that place? anyway, great pictures. keep them coming. hope you get one of those guys!
-jack

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Woodseye,  

I'll be driving by on the 30/31.  I'll wave .  Headed up to Portage for bear.

Todd

gtk

Reaction score
Looks like they  grow'em big up there. :surprised-purple:

Rufus

Reaction score
Great pics, Woodseye, but you forgot to include the most important piece of information. Next time out, take your gps and get the UTM coordinants and post them with your pics.  :^)

MBullism

Reaction score
Great to hear from you..  Good looking pics. Thanks, I needed that...

woodseye

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies fellows. Good to talk to all of you and browse the forum again. I'll watch for you Todd,good luck hunting and watch out for the bugs! Some are trophy size :surprised-purple: Cams are starting to hum and horns are getting big now.Got a serious group of pics my buddy got under an apple tree in one night that I have to post soon. busy with stands and trail making right now for season. hello to all.

woods

Top Bottom