Latest Pics!!!

whitetailfan

Reaction score
Hi again everybody!!! I just had another roll developed yesterday and I'm pretty excited about this roll! I've had this feeder out a little over two weeks and already I've had several deer responding to it. No visible antlers yet though. This is FINALLY pics from the area that I hunt here in NC. I'm a little curious about one of the deer coming into my area. It looks like a small doe that some moron may have shot at last season but only grazed her. Tell me what ya'll think.

First was a pic of this little critter who appeard to be trying his hardest to get his picture taken.

Next is the pic that I'm curious about. Check out her back just over her hip. What do ya think???

This is a pic of her but it looks like maybe she has been licking her wound. I know it's not a mud spot or anything like that because a couple days later I had some more pics of her but the spot was back again.

OK and finally, this was my favorite pic of the roll!!! If we could read her mind "ESP MODE" I bet she would be thinking, "Man, if I only had a ladder!!!" What do ya think??

Well, hopefully I'll have more soon. This roll was taken in less than three days, so I'm expecting to get more soon. Hope you enjoyed!!!

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Real Nice!!!    That last pic is good!!  she's saying that the food is good but the service is slow!!!

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
I agree, nice pics. What times do you have the feeder set for?

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
Great pics, That area on that does upper back sure is strange looking. It looks more like a broken bone under there . Mike

whitetailfan

Reaction score
Good eye woodsman...yes, that is a homebrew feeder. All except for the timer. It was about $40 for the timer and less than $25 for the rest of it!!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom