Latest Pics

gtk

Reaction score
Here are a couple more from my attempt to keep Fuji and Walgreens in business...

A doe with a 'bag' that would rival a holstein.

This ones hiding in the bushes

And a better pic of him

And notice this does split ear.....  You can find interesting things when you blow these pics up on your computer....

Stickbow

Reaction score
Great pics, gtk! I especially like the buck trying to "hide" behind the bushes!!  Nice pics page also. Thanks for sharing.....

Fubar

Reaction score
gtk  Thanx for sharin the pics. Very nice, What are you using for bait?             Fubar

Trapp

Reaction score
GTK  
    Nice pic's I love the buck sneaking thru the brush.
:D

Coal30

Reaction score
Very Nice Pics i Really Enjoyed the Nice Buck What are you useing for Feed ?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Neat pics GTK. That does looks like me after devouring a pizza. The buck looks like he'll be a dandy 8 point this fall. Kind of kewl to be able to watch  deer grow up isn't it? Now when you see him this fall you'll already know him from his pics.

gizz

Reaction score
Nice Job GTK. That sure is gonna be a nice buck!
We should all start getting some good buck pictures as the season is really startin to crank up. Hope ya get a chance to see him this fall.

gtk

Reaction score
Not using "feed" but I do have regular cattle mineral salt.  They seem to like it.

What will really be fun is catching the same deer thru-out the season.  I dont think I would take this deer, unless it's late in the season or he walks by me with a bow.

Also, it will be nice to use these cams right after season closes.  If I knew this deer made it thru the season, I know i would have a whopper next year.

Thanks all for this website.  And the knowledge.

gtk

Reaction score

I assume this is a Blue herron.  Only a few days before, this was dry land, and the deer above where there.

And.. Trespassers...  I have no idea who they are.

gtk

Reaction score
Yeah.. I don't know why these guys didn't steal the cam.  They just started a subdivision about 120 yards in the direction this guy is heading.. I hope it's not an indication of how things will be..

Maybe we could hook up some kind of laser to knock the $$@! out of these trespasser's.. Not hurt them too bad, but make them think twice about wandering around where they don't belong.

Ok stringshooter.. quit playing around.  Your post was before my answer earlier.. now it's after.. People's might think i can read minds or something..

(Edited by gtk at 7:47 pm on Dec. 12, 2001)

StringShooter

Reaction score
What in the heck is that guy in the last picture hunting in? Painters pants and a black coat?

I think that I would be really careful on hiding your camera or you may be cameraless soon! :cry-blue:

Nice date/time stamp!...just kiddin'

gizz

Reaction score
I can't believe they don't see the cams. Do you have it so they don't flash during the day?
Nice pics of the bird and deer too!

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Good Pix's,  I think the guy on the Left is William Jefferson Clinton     :)

Tinhorn

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Tinhorn >> I don't think that's Slick Willy. If you look close you'll notice his hands are in his own pockets......

Fubar

Reaction score
gtk Congratulations on the first heron. Glad the trespassers didnt take your cam. It looks like you are going to have some problems.               Fubar

Top Bottom