Latest Picture

wvhunter

Reaction score
Got my cam back in the woods this weekend after repairing the damage a bear did.  I set it up on a apple tree that I knew was getting alot of activitiy and sure enough 24 pictures in 12 hours!!  Here is one of them.  It's a shame the buck doesn't have brow tines.

wvhunter

Reaction score
I was using Kodak 400 Gold for that roll.  Though I used a roll of 200 Gold at the same location for comparison purposes and the difference was minor.  But the 200 did have a finer grain, but the 400 still scanned well.

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Thanks for the tech. info on your pictures. I have been toying with the idea of using 400 speed or faster. Your pix really turned out nice.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Altho those pix's are dandy's, I sometimes have trouble with 400 speed film and stick to 200.  

In my case, the lights are too light and the darks are too dark (too much contrast) when using 400 speed,

example:  this coyote is in full view but it looks like his rump is behind tree:

(Edited by Tinhorn at 11:30 pm on Aug. 21, 2001)

gizz

Reaction score
Nice pic and Buck wvhunter!
I've always used 400 speed Fuji film. Maybe I'll try a roll of 200 and see what I get.
Tinhorn, looks like the sun is behind the cam and your taking a pic in the "shade". I had this same thing happen once with a group of turkey's. You could see their outline but no color at all. You are thinking that 200 speed will help this?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom