Latest pictures

davered1

Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics from a SNAPPY LX II I picked up for $12 U.S. (EBAY)

They take excellant pictures as you can see and the flash range is 23'. It is the CANON OWL round switch with a fixed focus.They are very quick to check out the bird picture.

I had the cameras out for bears but most bears are still sleeping, There have been a few spotted though so ANY TIME NOW!!

Night time

davered1

Reaction score
Woodsman,

It's a PINE MARTEN, They are about 1/3 the size of a fisher.Have about 800,000 here in B.C.

gtk

Reaction score
What kind of birds are those ?  and what's that white stuff on the ground ? deer cocaine ? :smile-yellow:  

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Cool pics. I like how you got that marten to pose for the camera. HeHe

davered1

Reaction score
Gtk,

That white stuff is SNOW!!!  We still have it here anywhere it is shady. ALMOST GONE THOUGH!!

:smiley-thumbs-up:

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Great pictures! very crisp!!  is that flash bleed in the upper left corner??? It's more noticable in the second pic. So is there money in Marten skins??? Thanks for sharing!

davered1

Reaction score
Brotherwolf,

Yea thats flash bleed. thought I could skimp a bit on the foam for flash cause I switched to one of BAT's UV lenses. I will fix next time I bring it in.

About $40 U.S. Average on all 87 of my marten this year.Not to bad but not like the 80's got $80 average then!!!!

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Nice pics very clear.

Not to bad a price on the martins.  Is this a seasonal trapping or year round.

We don't have any here.  (Snow either)  My only experience is the Discovery Channel.

Keep'em coming.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom