Latest Roll - Bear, Coyote, Velvet, critter

gizz

Reaction score
Here are some of the best from the latest 2 rolls. The bear pics came from a roll that the developer ruined most of. She said she wouldn't charge me for the ones that the "machine" ruined.
I ended up 7 out of 24 - Gee thanks!

(Edited by gizz at 11:40 am on July 15, 2001)

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Gizz

Threaten to tie her down near that "Leaning Tree" if she messes up again,   she'll be trampled by all those critters that pass by it......

Will you setup my Cam by that tree if I mail it to you?  I would like for it to get good pix's like yours someday!  ;)

Geez!  

Tinhorn

(Edited by Tinhorn at 7:22 pm on July 11, 2001)

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Great pics Gizz,

too bad the developer ruined some of them, i am with Tinhorn......hehehe

threaten to tie her to that tree and leave her  for a while and i bet she would make sure there was no more mistakes if she got back to the photo lab.....hehehehe

gizz

Reaction score
You know that's a good idea.
She even opened one of my presents when I got there to pick them up. She - can you believe this - said "That's a really neat bear picture you got. How did you get those pictures?" Slightly angered that she "jumped the gun on me" but a little flattered, I told her that "I just sit out in the woods all night behind trees and bushes with my camera. It's my hobby"
I was gonna let her in on it but thought "aww, what's the harm, leave it at that". And off I weant with my ruined film. I tried looking at the negatives but they just had blotches of dark on them. Nothing resembling anything. I think I'll just stick to regular service and the Snapfish developing from here on out.

Tinhorn - Don't be bashful now, I've seen some of your pics before and you get plenty of good stuff.

On another note,  I had my videocam out and got a clip of a bobcat. Problem is the quality was deplorable. I'm not so sure the videocam can take the elements so well. Some clips are good and others not. The focus is just not "good". Maybe the video tape get degraded with the hot temps. I will be attempting more video this weekend and hope to finally get some good stuff to post. Other than the quality of some clips the cam is working perfectly.

BackWoods

Reaction score
gizz nice pics.  looks allot like a trail on my land.  I wont find your camera tommarrow will I?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That ole bear got the "Tinhorn closeup poof" right in the eyes. Neat pics Giz. My Dad got a roll back last year that had all the pics messed up on it. Grrrrrrrrrrr. We ran that devolper back through his machine and haven't had a problem since.

The yote looks skinny or are they all thin like that back there?

billyray

Reaction score
Great pics gizz. I've been looking forward to some video clips. Hope you get some soon. I'm putting four cameras out this saturday, Hope to have some good pics for the photo album site in a couple of weeks. Hope to get some yote pics, we got plenty of them, but no bear.

Bill

NC Bowhunter

Reaction score
Wow Gizz!  Those are some more awesome pics.  I always look forward to seeing them.  You can have a cheeseburger for doing such a good job.  

Unfortunatley, when I checked my camera after two weeks, the camera had locked up.  Hopefully, I'll get some pics in a while.

Richard Webb

Reaction score
gizz - Great pics! I'll bet you'll be a little nervous when you go back to change the next roll of film in that cam.

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Hope that wasn't the photo developers sunglasses.....hehehehe

reckkon that barr ett her???? or just scared her outta her shades....lol

gizz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
I've had cams all over this same mountain and get nowhere nears the pics I get in this one area. I do move this particular cam when I go check it but usually only within about a 100 yard radius. I'm going to take 3 cams up to my hunting area this weekend. This will be about 15 miles from all these pics so maybe I'll get different results.

Spectr - I believe there are 2 different c'otes in the pics - the first one is maybe an adult and the next 2 pics are of a younger one(pup?). With the Doe and turkey giving birth recently you'd think they'd all be fatter but as far as this area goes I'd say they look normal so maybe they're just smaller and skinnier around here. I seem to be getting more C'ote and Bear Pics than I do deer in this particular area. Sooner or later I'll probably get a c'ote dragging something by the cam!

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Gizz,

That's a big ole bar!!!  I need to set one of my cams out.  Not taking any pics right now.

Fubar

Reaction score
Are you sure that is not a Beverly Hills Bear?        Fubar

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Great pics! I like the first yote, he looks rather surprised!!  thanks for sharing!

stanman

Reaction score
Great pic,s love the bear and coyote.I to had a roll ruined by the person at the 1 hour photo.They gave me a song and dance said it was the wrong speed film .(same as all my other films and they are fine) The regular place i go was down for repairs so i went to another place across town my mistake .But when i have a roll ready to go i just can,t wait to get them done.

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
Gizz,

Your pics aren't loading.  I've got tons of people to show these to.  Gary Alt is waiting......

gizz

Reaction score
Can't get to Photopoint at all. Can anyone get to photopoint.com? Maybe they baited all us folks at $9 then decided to pull the plug after they collected.

gizz

Reaction score
Sorry about the photopoint problems. Since I'm losing confidence in photopoint returning I've decided to switch to a new hosting site. Don't know how long this will work or if they'll get mad at me linking like this but for now it seems to be working.

Hey Todd! I have an idea. Since you seem to have an "in" with the PGC why not talk to them about hosting our pics from PA for free. That way they'll be able to view them without much trouble and we'll have a place to post them. Better yet how about talking to them about getting a job doing research/studies with the cameras? That'd be a job i'd seriously consider taking a major pay cut to do. Imagine having permission to travel all over state game lands with a 4-wheeler putting out and checking cams not to mention having the film developed at the PGC's expense. Hmmmm....

ToddP

Banned
Reaction score
I have an "in"??

I know a couple people there but they have no clout.

If anyone is traveling the state putting cameras out, it's me!!!   Me Me Me,  it's all about ME!!!!  Bahhhh haaa haaa haaaa

Ok,  so maybe I had too much coffee this morning.

Top Bottom