Latest roll

wvhunter

Reaction score
Just got my latest roll of film back and had 23 picts with deer 1 with a rabbit and 1 with me ( oops ).

Had 1 that is positive to be a buck in one picture and twin fawn in another.

I will post some picts as soon as I get them scanned in.

wvhunter

Reaction score
Here is a picture of the buck.  He has alot of growing to do but at least it is a buck.

gizz

Reaction score
wvhunter - that's a cool looking pic! If that guy had a large rack that pic could be on the cover of a mag. You got anymore?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
WVhunter, and he doesn't even know he's on film. Neat pic, you can just make out those  lil nub antlers. Is he a youngin? Twin fawns, that was a lucky shot huh?

Richard Webb

Reaction score
wvhunter - How did you get the gold & black to stand out like that?  Looks Kool.

wvhunter

Reaction score
Richard, the gold & black just happened.  The food plot is very green all the pictures early in the morning came out that way, and I'm not sure why. The black is a tree line.  It must have been the way the rising sun was hitting.

spectr17, yep a lucky shot for sure on the fawns, I will try and get it scanned and posted soon.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I'll bet WVhunter used a fast film on that pix,  maybe 400 or faster,,,,,lights too light and darks too dark,   I have had trouble with too much contrast so only use 200 speed now...

of course, in this pix.....it's  (as Tony Says)  GRAAAAaaaaTTTe)

that is a neat pix.....I printed that out on real  "Photo Quality Paper"

Thanx

Tinhorn

wvhunter

Reaction score
Actually Tinhorn is am using 200 speed film all the time as well.

Top Bottom