Latest Two Pics

gtk

Reaction score
Latest two in my endless rolls of mostly nothing....

(Edited by gtk at 8:04 pm on July 24, 2001)

Jaggermax

Inactive
Reaction score
damn, nothing wrong whith those pics, especially the last one.  Nice close up!  It looks like his summer coat is coming off already on his back.  

Fubar

Reaction score
WOW   Nice closeup. How did you get em to pose for that one?                   Fubar

Trapp

Reaction score
WOW !!!!
I'm hoping some day I have so nice buck shots to share.  Trapp

gizz

Reaction score
Nice closeups gtk!
How many pictures of nothing are you getting on a roll? Are they real pictures with no animals or just "no picture" As a general rule I seem to get about 2 to 3 pics of nothing per roll but that's acceptable to me.

gtk

Reaction score
gizz... lately it seems I am averaging about 2 -3 deer pics per roll... The rest are "real" pics of nothing...   It's also pushing 98 degrees with heat index's around 105 - 110..

I guess I should be glad the durn thing is not melting....

Thanks.

stanman

Reaction score
one word "excellent" Keep them coming i also was having a problem with one of my cameras taking pics of nothing but another camera in the same area was performing perfect so i am in the process of changing the board in it .Stan

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Kewl pics gtk. If the cost for developing is high, use Wal-Mart 1 hour and just pay for the pics you keep. I only get 10 to 15 good pics on a roll if I'm lucky and I just pay half of a normal 24 roll. You get the negatives for all the pics back too just in case there is a pic you want later.

gtk

Reaction score
I have used wal-mart, but I try to stick with Wal-Greens... There is no comparison to the quality of pictures.  Wal-mart used fuji-film paper i think, and walgreens used Kodak paper...  Its either the paper, or the machines they use, but walgreens pics always turn out a lot clearer.  Wal-Mart's pics are kind of grainy.  And I used the exact same Fuji 400 speed film all the time.

Walgreens will also let me keep only the ones I want, although this last time, the lady behind the counter said she wasn't going to keep doing it for me :cool:

Oh, well.. i'll find another walgreens.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom