Leads on GSP pups.

russ209

Reaction score
Hey brothers does anyone have any leads on some GSP puppies? Just purchased a home with a huge backyard and I need a GSP In the house to play with my kids! (I have three daughters) I am located in Stockton and willing to travel far and wide to find the right hunting partner! Take care Russ

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Give Larry Lowell a call. He has some great dogs, I have one from him that's 5 years old. His dogs are top notch! He's down south but worth the drive.

760-963-9790

http://www.lowellsgundogs.com/

Gneiss Dog

Reaction score
Russ you didn't mention how much hunting or type hunting you want to use the dog for,; quail, chuckar, wild planted...but Check out:
Carl Porter www.hunntingdogtrainer.net
Matt smith www.dezasterousgundogs.com
Leroy Merrill (google site)
Larry
Talk to them and see who may have/ will be breeding what your looking for. A started dog may be a nice way to go for you and be able hunt this season. Feel free PM me can't think norther guys at the moment.

Best of luck finding a new hunting partner!

russ209

Reaction score
I did not see the responses to this posting. Thank you all for the replies.

Dave in LB

Reaction score
Russ,
I'll second the recommendation for Larry Lowell. Great dogs, great guy and great to work with. I had my dog trained by him several years ago now and I need t get back up to see him for a refresher. .

sean english

Reaction score
Hey brothers does anyone have any leads on some GSP puppies? Just purchased a home with a huge backyard and I need a GSP In the house to play with my kids! (I have three daughters) I am located in Stockton and willing to travel far and wide to find the right hunting partner! Take care Russ
PM me . a really nice male pup in Sacramento.

Top Bottom