Leaf River Digital Questions

sanilac

Reaction score
I need some helpful info concerning my new Leaf River Digital. I set it up out back of my house for a week, and it took 3 pics of a button buck that has been hanging around. I live in what I call a Suburban Country setting, and the neighbors have been hammering the Does around here. When I viewed the pics, they were pretty large. I had the settings on the camera for normal quality at 2.1 megapixel, and I had to touch 2 up with brightness, since all 3 were taken at night. I am going to my hunting lease tommorrow to set the camera up for about a month, to see what kind of Bucks made it thru the season, and I want to post some of those pics on this forum. Should I set my camera at the 2.1 megapixel setting, or the optional 1.3 or .3 megapixel setting? Should I continue the normal quality setting or high quality setting? I read that pics will not be posted that are over 150kb in size. The .3 megapixel setting would be in that range. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!

garman

Reaction score
I would use the highest resolution... 2.1megapixels for the best pictures. Then you can 'zoom' in on the far away pics or crop them to get the best picture and still have the detail you need. However, you will not be able to store as many pics on the camera.. depends on the amount of storage you have. A 64meg card gives me about 140 pics on my 2 megapixel camera.

To post your pics on the forum... check out one of the pinned topics on picture posting. It tells you how to reduce the size for posting. There are some programs that you can use that you may already have or can be downloaded to get a big picture to the correct size.

Good luck!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom