LED problem

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 I just built my second cam but my first with the MS20,I wired it so that i would have the walk test,When i turn the LED on it works fine,same with the camera,it works fine.
 The problem is if I have the switch flipped into the LED mode but cut the power to the sensor the LED still stays dimly lit,to get it to turn off i have to flip the switch to the middle position.any ideas?I wired to the sensor and toggle per instructions.
 Otherwise it works fine,i tested my range on this sensor at 90' WOW.Now I really need a timer so I guess ill have to go get the stuff.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You mean when you turn off the Main Power switch the Led stays on a little ?

Tinhorn

Tinhorn

Reaction score
How many wires goes to that switch?  if only 2 then the switch must be bad and has got some kind of leakage across the terminals.

If 3 wires then I guess I'm unclear as to which wiring diagram you went by, the one on Jesse's page don't show any switches with 3 wires?

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Im thinking bad switch,cause it acts like power is bleeding to the LED,im will check it out with multimeter when i get a chance and let you know.
 Also got my first picks,Spike,fawn and some does,if i had a scanner id post them,may have to go by my mothers and do that soon,they turned out really nice but no time/Date,maybe Batt im going to replace it also and see,but could be background.

Advertisement

Top Bottom