Less than a week!

cam188

Reaction score
Can't wait!

Hey anybody got GPS coordinates for Choppers I want to check it out on google earth?

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Bring your GPS for the drive around. I could link you a nice sat photo of some chopped up chemise, but it won't mean much to you until you get there.

SierraFool

Reaction score
Did I miss somethig? I thought Chopper was closing his doors...

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
I'm putting my bow away 'til Thursday. BH's are in perfect tune, and SGH's are murdering beer cans out to 30... But trust me - I'll go a lot longer if I hafta smoke a ground rat.

SAVAGE1

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rancho Loco @ Apr 5 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm putting my bow away 'til Thursday. BH's are in perfect tune, and SGH's are murdering beer cans out to 30... But trust me - I'll go a lot longer if I hafta smoke a ground rat.[/b]
That's one think I'm bringing plenty of for memorial day weekend up there. I did not bring any last time and I had to beg one of the guys with us for one. I never knew taking 70 yard shots on ground rats could be so much fun.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
Weather's gonna be fine, the grill will be sizzlin' and the beers poppin'.

I'm predicting 3 pigs and 2 birds hanging by saturday.

One Track

Reaction score
That accounts for me and Wiggy. Aren't you guys going to kill before? Sunday morning. What up???? Bring it!!!!

What the heck is an SGH?

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
I wondered that too, O/T. I'm thinking Bow Hunters and Shotgun Hunters?

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Small Game Head. It's a fancy and expensive judo type point made by G5.

One Track

Reaction score
Aha. I think I have a pack of those. Does it have a spiral kinda shape to it. I thought they were talking lead free .22 rounds.

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck guys Wackem and Stackem.....and enjoy the PO.

Rancho Loco

Banned
Reaction score
I'm stocked up on technu and other hippy anti-PO potions. Also got a pair of Manson eyes ready to kill some wild pigs.

I'll be bringing lots of tecate's, country sausage, and ranch eggs. Maybe some Scallop Ceviche, too.. I was going to bring some wild boar linguisa, but I hear Onetrack can't handle anything spicy.

grtwythunter

Reaction score
Best of luck to you guys. Unfortunately, I've got to bail out due to a pinched nerve. Hope to see lots of bloody critters posted up Monday morning.

Scott

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Pinched Nerve? What's a little shooting pain and temporary paralysis? This is hunting we're talking about here!

Rancho, go roll in some PO for me... I kinda miss it, but I'll be happy to live vicariously through you.

PIGIG

Reaction score
its going to be a good weekend guys!@ warm temps late moon means you better be out there early. see you all saturady

Latest Posts

Top Bottom