Let the games begin...

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
Well, the PMA Show (kind of like our SHOT Show) in Florida is going full-bore now with announcements from Nikon yesterday and Canon today.  If you are interested in any of the new products check out www.dpreview.com and look them over.  Remember one thing if you hit the forums right now, there has been alot of speculation over the last couple of months and right now everyone is picking apart the press releases from the major manufacturers, so be aware that what you read may be just someone's opinion and not fact.  I personally would wait until the cameras have had a shakedown for about 6 months and they can get all the bugs out of them via firmware.

Just like some areas of the shooting world, it is an exciting time in the digital camera field as well!

Eric

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Sooooooo, what did you see Eric that grabbed your fancy? Any good 3 or 4 meg digitals with 10x or better optical lenses?

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
hehe, I wish I could have gone (Vegas next year if you are interested my girlfriend and I will definitely be going.

The best items out were the Canon D60 (D30 "replacement) that has a opening price of around $2200.00 when released in April.  The Nikon D100 which has no release date or idea of price.  

A few other items, but nothing else that interested me.  Check out the dpreview site for a complete rundown.

Let me know about next year and maybe next time the SHOT Show is in Vegas I will pay more attention to my emails... hehe...

Eric

Latest Posts

Top Bottom