Lets see if i can post a video

Limited Out

Reaction score
Now I gotta go fishing tomorrow. I was already planning on it, this seals the deal! Taking a couple of the grandsons, their out of school tomorrow. Shouldn't let school get in the way of their education anyway! Might blast a few Euros if they fly by the fishin' spot!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Thnx guys, yeh I got a couple more from today went offsite and did some gigin I will post up. I realize I might have to get a go pro now so I can get some action shots besides the trophy shots. Then I will have to add some music and special effects eventually........lol...tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Ok that worked so it was the background music I added the prevented from downloading. now I dont know if I can remove the music from my Gigging clips to post so let me work on that...tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Yeh that sucks I can't remove the background music so how I can't post the gig video...
Lesson learned next time I won't add the music....tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Ok I ordered a coreal phone chest mount harness strap holder for my note 8 so then I can do vids hand free.....tra

15704465638581379445587995531047.jpg

canamrider07

Reaction score
Put the camera on your head, make the framing better, wow, just lousy? are you carrying a baby or is that an outside the shirt “man bra”....music.? Turn the volume down/up, ha ha...You do need to get a “action camera” and then be able to edit, (movie maker) and have a YouTube channel. Then you can post YouTube videos if you want any length to them. Think of a “catchy” name, TRA Pond Monsters, and sign up to get YouTube channel, free and easy. And go from there, use the phone camera for awhile to get started. And no more selfies,,,!!!!
?????????‍♂?‍♂

Latest Posts

Top Bottom