• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Lets see if i can post a video

Limited Out

Now I gotta go fishing tomorrow. I was already planning on it, this seals the deal! Taking a couple of the grandsons, their out of school tomorrow. Shouldn't let school get in the way of their education anyway! Might blast a few Euros if they fly by the fishin' spot!

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Thnx guys, yeh I got a couple more from today went offsite and did some gigin I will post up. I realize I might have to get a go pro now so I can get some action shots besides the trophy shots. Then I will have to add some music and special effects eventually........lol...tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Ok that worked so it was the background music I added the prevented from downloading. now I dont know if I can remove the music from my Gigging clips to post so let me work on that...tra

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Yeh that sucks I can't remove the background music so how I can't post the gig video...
Lesson learned next time I won't add the music....tra

canamrider07

Put the camera on your head, make the framing better, wow, just lousy🤪 are you carrying a baby or is that an outside the shirt “man bra”....music.? Turn the volume down/up, ha ha...You do need to get a “action camera” and then be able to edit, (movie maker) and have a YouTube channel. Then you can post YouTube videos if you want any length to them. Think of a “catchy” name, TRA Pond Monsters, and sign up to get YouTube channel, free and easy. And go from there, use the phone camera for awhile to get started. And no more selfies,,,!!!!
🐠🐠🐠🐡🐙🐳🐳🐳🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom