lets see numbers.....whos from NS?

MudMagnet

Reaction score
hey, so whos from NS on this BBS, and which part, or who hunts in NS???
-Mike

BDB

Reaction score
Mudmagnet

Looks like its just you and I right now. I would imagine the forum will catch on soon. I am trying to get my hunting buddies from NS to get on here but none have yet.

BDB

MudMagnet

Reaction score
does this mean your from NS there newbie???

welcome

i think it is BDB........... kinda sucks with no locals........

BDB

Reaction score
Yeah he's from NS. It was his sorry butt that helped me drag my last deer out of the woods

MudMagnet

Reaction score
ok........ where abouts in NS???

so i take it that....."that hell of a photographer" must be himself......

l8r

Reaction score
You take that correctly mudmagnet! I am the photographer :)

I'm from Halifax and primarly hunt the south shore of the province. Unfortunately, didn't get a lot of time in the woods this year. Seen a couple deer during Bow season but never got a chance at a shot.

MudMagnet

Reaction score
cool............ at least theres one other person from NS on here.............
talk to ya soon
-Mike

archer2

Reaction score
mudmagnet, Seeing that you posted last year I'm assuming you are still around so I'll say Hi, I'm from Nova Scotia too. I'm from south west end of Nova Scotia. Halfway between Digby and Yarmouth. I do all of my hunting with a bow nowadays.

Rick

Edit: I'm also a Leafs fan BDB. Go Leafs Go! 16 games with at least a point and counting.

N.S HUNTER

Reaction score
I,m from Chester Basin,Needmoreshells where on the southshore do you hunt.

BDB

Reaction score
N.S. Hunter: I don't think needmoreshells visits the board anymore. He is living in PEI right now anyway. He has a camp down in the new Germany area about 30-45 mins from Bridgewater.

Sure not many NS folks on here.

MudMagnet

Reaction score
hey, congrats...... i didn't get my buck last seaosn, population in cape breton if really bad..... fawked if you will......lol...
anyways good luck this season

novascotiahunter

Reaction score
Well one more here from nova scotia, hunt in the valley area where I live about 1.5 hrs from Halifax and 2 hrs from Yarmouth have lived here all my life, just bow hunt now, have taken a yote and a 4 point buck this year.

Kevin

daddy_duncan

Reaction score
I am from Yarmouth N.S, retired, still hunting and fishing. Have been a member for a few years, and like to build trail cameras. I like deer hunting with my four sons, and bear hunting. Am presently building a new house on a lake, and will move there in the spring. Hope to do a little trapping, and hunt on my new property. Would be interested in corresponding with other Nova Scotia hunters

soletitbe

Reaction score
See the last post was 2006 so i hope there are still members online here from Nova Scotia. I live and hunt in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. My big game scorecard is 5 black bear and just over 55 whitetail deer so far. I,m a 63 year old male.

All the best,

John aka soletitbe

MudMagnet

Reaction score
i still check in from time to time:) no longer live in CB though..... i moved to the valley in 05 and got my deer every year now.:bounce-aqua: where in CB are you from?

tarrk08

Reaction score
Hey Im from Halifax Nova Scotia, i hunt deer and waterfowl, rabbits and grouse!! look forward to the season comming up

Badgoodguy

Reaction score
Hi all I just moved to CB from Alberta with my wife who is from here. Love to hunt and fish hoping to meet up with other hunters to learn from as its a lot different out here. Have hunted all my life for Elk, Moose,Whitetail, and bear....Just love the bush period.also love fishing so thats new here also.....Living on Bras Dor Lake .
Thanks
scw5161@hotmail.com

Top Bottom