Lets see your reloading bench

inchr48

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
Loading up some .223 Rounds for my Savage 11G.

Varget, 25 gr. and up, Hornady V-max 55 gr.

Way too many coyotes sounding off to let them slide.

Old Pacific press (now Hornady) from the '80's. Hopefully still does the job though.

[attachment=56470:Reloading_Bench.jpg]

Attachments

sidepass

Reaction score
[attachment=57864:loading_area.JPG][attachment=57865:loading_area_2.JPG][attachm
ent=57866:loading_area_3.JPG]Was going to hold out until I got my basement space reorganized. Also addind a counter area for more stuff.

Attachments

sidepass

Reaction score
[attachment=57868:loading_area_6.JPG]

Just built these cabinets and counter top. I will be mounting a Berry Manufacturing rifle vice on the counter in the next week or so.

sidepass

Attachments

okeybug

Reaction score
This is my reloadng setup in my garage. As you can see, I like Dillon and RCBS quite a bit. I have my Dillon 650 set up for 9MM and I use my Dillon 550 for 44 Mag and .223.

okeybug

Reaction score
Forgive me please. I put the wrong picture twice after first posting.

nmbrinkman

Reaction score
Just getting started. Wanted to include my grandfather's flag and Arisaka he took from a Japanese soldier he killed after clearing a machine gun bunker in Peleliu. Means a lot to me as a Marine myself. Sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics...

Had to move the fishing rods to the ceiling since I could no longer use the wall... Condos.... uggh.

My new gun safe...

Sawfish

Reaction score
Heavy Duty 3 x 8 ft. loading bench is heavy enough to allow storage for loading tools, components, and loaded ammunition. Top is constructed from 4" Bull Pine bridge timbers and has a replaceable 3/4" exterior plywood top. Built over 30 years ago, and still using the original top. Top surface is 44 1/2 inches from the floor. Bonanza Co-Ax, Lyman Crusher, and Hornady ProJector are mounted for use. A 1/2" aluminum plate Bullet Storage.JPGDie Sets in Tool Cabinet.JPGUnder Bench Storage.JPG into the bench surface is drilled and tapped for various tools offering quick change if necessary,Reloading Home.JPG

Roccinante

Reaction score
Sawfish, looking good, making me a little jealous. I’m just glad I get to sneak over to my friends house and make use of his bench. Limited on space in my 800 sq ft condo, afraid the bench will be a dream until we get a new spot!

Top Bottom