• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Lets see your reloading bench

inchr48

Loading up some .223 Rounds for my Savage 11G.

Varget, 25 gr. and up, Hornady V-max 55 gr.

Way too many coyotes sounding off to let them slide.

Old Pacific press (now Hornady) from the '80's. Hopefully still does the job though.

[attachment=56470:Reloading_Bench.jpg]

Attachments

sidepass

[attachment=57868:loading_area_6.JPG]

Just built these cabinets and counter top. I will be mounting a Berry Manufacturing rifle vice on the counter in the next week or so.

sidepass

Attachments

okeybug

This is my reloadng setup in my garage. As you can see, I like Dillon and RCBS quite a bit. I have my Dillon 650 set up for 9MM and I use my Dillon 550 for 44 Mag and .223.

nmbrinkman

Just getting started. Wanted to include my grandfather's flag and Arisaka he took from a Japanese soldier he killed after clearing a machine gun bunker in Peleliu. Means a lot to me as a Marine myself. Sorry in advance for the crappy cell phone pics...

Had to move the fishing rods to the ceiling since I could no longer use the wall... Condos.... uggh.

My new gun safe...

Top Bottom