• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Leupold Optics..

mike1781

I'm looking to get a pair of Leopold Binos, does anyone have any suggestion or recommendation as to which model is better. I'm looking to use them for mule deer hunting down here in southern California, so the terrain contains a little bit of everything. Also any suggestion on size? 10x?
Thank You,
Mike

CL&RR

10x42. Leupold's scaled back on their line of binos lately and have really stepped out of the high-end bino market. If you need to go with a Leupold stay in the BX-3 Mohave class. Another question would be what your price range is. If you can spend about 1k get the Vortex Razor HD 10x42. I have those binos and edge to edge clarity is up there with the Swaro's. If that's above your price range, look into the Vortex Viper HDs.

JohnCo

I like my 8x better than 10x if I'm going to be glassing all day. Especially if I have a spotting scope to zoom in if I want too.

hunterdoug

I know this post is dated but I own the leupold cascade mx-2 8x42 and vortex diamond 10x50, both are sweet and affordable, unconditional lifetime warranty.....under 3bills hard to beat...clear edge to edge, compact enough to chest carry with aftermarket harness....all I can say is my cascades broke an eyepiece and within a week brand new upgraded pair...

Top Bottom