Lexan Box from Gander Mountain

upnorthunter

Inactive
Reaction score
I just bought a Lexan box from Gander Mountain yesterday and assembled new unti.  It is  the perfect size for the camera and board.  I just sanded the box primed and camoed it.  The Lexan is about 3/16 of an inch thick and seems to be very sturdy.
The box costs 15.00.

Pgumby68

Inactive
Reaction score
I went to the Gander Mountain website but couldn't locate the box you referred to. Did you get it at a GM store or on the net?

davered1

Reaction score
upnorth,

we have them here in Canada to at the "mountain coop equipment" chain. I bought one when I got my last pelican 1120. I am going to build a cam in it this week with a MS20 and a joed timer they look like they will work great.

I will post a pic when its done.

Dobler

Reaction score
I went into our local store and couldnt find any lexan box.  Do you have anykind of brand or where did you look for it in the store, fishing, camping?

coyotebandit

Reaction score
At my Gander Mountain it was in the camping section, and I think it's made by GSI outdoors?

upnorthunter

Inactive
Reaction score
You are correct.  It was in the camping section and it is made by GSI.  The box works great.  I am just trying to figure out how I can lock it.  If anyone has any ideas that would be great

Lew

Reaction score
Steve, That is the box.  All three of my current units are in these boxes and plan to pick up a few more for future work.  For me they have worked great.  For some security, definitely not the best, I position the camera to shoot out the back and strap the lid towards the tree.  This prevents an animal from getting in, but it wouldn't stop a thief.   Lew

upnorthunter

Inactive
Reaction score
Hamiltoe those are the boxes and I used your boards for the timer and pir.  They worked great.  I will try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom