LIL HELP. Antihunters going after hunter on facebook with false claims. Forest Falls area. BearPaw Sanctuary

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like a predator caller near Forest Falls. Hes legal with a bow and shotgun there according to San Bernardino Co shooting map i posted on this BearPaw Sanctuary group and no weapon was seen. The lady (Ruth Greyraven AKA Cynthia Turner) that made the post talked about harassing the guy and posted pics of him, his truck and plate. I tried to talk some sense into these lunatics but they are talking vandalizing the truck, harassing him, etc.

If youre on Facebook please report this post and the wackjobs saying to vandalize his truck and harass him. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10156902079413126&id=175188018125

Fredezee

Reaction score
Forward over to F&W. That should be enoughfor them to make contact. I don't have FB.

TheGDog

Reaction score
I find it sooo ironic that thee most malicious ones are always these supposedly goodie-goodie, tree-hugging, new-age hippy b@stards.

You know.. you KNOW.... what kind of a sh!t storm there'd be if one of US treated one of THEM in this manner.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
This Ruth Greyraven who made the post is a loon. Please report her vigilante threat on her personal Facebook page too. Looks like her real name is Cynthia Turner. Her profile says she manages the Bear Paw Sanctuary. Maybe time to talk to Audobon about the loon running one of their sanctuaries.

https://www.facebook.com/ruth.greyraven

Attachments

parkermann

Reaction score
Anyone want to do a group coyote hunt in the same spot? Maybe we will get served with some vigilante justice?

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Looks like she is doing a good job of documenting her harassment. Not a no shoot zone. Not her property. No weapon seen. Loon needs to mind her own business. Also she stated that she left before confirming if the truck was the man's she took a picture of. While it seems likely it's possible it not even the right vehicle.

Also ironic that a few post below she shows the vehicle she drives. Black Jeep with a rack on top. Then a few posts later advocates vandalizing somebody else's...

Last edited:

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
I have started writing, I am very good at shaking the trees till I get to the Top Monkey. I Have posted on here Face book and the Bear Paw sanctuary ! Moving on Up the Tree

Smithb9841

Reaction score
I really don’t have the time to get involved but your better off getting ahold of a game warden. Believe it or not most game wardens take people messing with hunting pretty seriously. Posting on these dipshi** face book page isn’t going to get anywhere because they will all agree that she’s a hero.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
I really dought that they will ignore it, Unless we set Idly by and do nothing. Just be Happy it wasn't your Face or license plate she posted. Maybe next time ?

Smithb9841

Reaction score
I’m not saying don’t do anything I’m suggesting it probably would do more to get a game warden involved. We all need to stand together bcuz gun owners and hunters are really getting the short end of the stick in every aspect.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
You were correct on the Audobon face book, I got her on both diffending what she had done, so yes on the facebook end of this its a dead end road.
Correction just no responce on the Audbon of Califrnia, https://www.facebook.com/audubonca/

Last edited:

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Getting them to post and "defend" themselves isn't a bad idea because the reality of that is they are documenting and admitting to the harassment.

cjack

Reaction score
I’m not saying don’t do anything I’m suggesting it probably would do more to get a game warden involved. We all need to stand together bcuz gun owners and hunters are really getting the short end of the stick in every aspect.
She said herself that she was going to contact DFW, law enforcement and anyone she could that she felt would help, let her do the work, they will come down on her! BTW I did report it as harassment, .Bullying, Fake news etc to Facebook, don't know if it did any good

Last edited:

Smithb9841

Reaction score
She said herself that she was going to contact DFW, law enforcement and anyone she could that she felt would help, let her do the work, they will come down on her! BTW I did report it as harassment, .Bullying, Fake news etc to Facebook, don't know if it did any good
I never understood how some these anti hunters could think it’s a good idea to mess with people while they are out in the middle of nowhere messing with someone with a high powered weapon?? There’s enough crazies out there you might just run into one that decides he’s not real happy with you chasing off his animal. It’s just not real smart but then again we aren’t talking about people with common sense so I guess I answered my own question haha

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
well the tide is changing with post coming in calling it irrisponsible, a couple more jere and there eyes will open
Last edited by OPAH; Yesterday at 11:00 AM.

And by the way she has made the statement that hunters agree with her?

"I've been contacted by several local hunters who believe it is highly likely this guy is a poacher, as they have personally observed him and his truck in circumstances that suggest illicit hunting or trapping over a long period of time."

Last edited:

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
well how many have even looked at this and read the posts ? seems to me there is a person hunter or not getting his persona info posted on public media, he is being slandered and accused, calls for vigilanti justice and vandelisum to his property.
A call has been put forth for a couple minutes of our time to try to bring some attention to this, and now this irresponcible poster is stating Hunters are backing her up ! what BS take a couple minutes please and post what you think on their site, with enough opposition and discust they will have to address this in some way.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Good work Smith how did you file a complaint on FACEBOOK ?
I would really like to Chime in the arena.

OK I got it not Rocket science

Last edited:

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Damage control in effect, they have deleted the Vigilanty justice statement and the flatten the Tires statement. I smell cover up

Fredezee

Reaction score
Just sent the The Wildlands Conservancy that manages the reserve an email to them regarding this. Time to bombard them from every angle.

Here's my email:
Subject: Manager of Bear Paw Reserve Harassing Lawful Hunter

To whom it may concern.
You have a person claiming to be the manager of the Bear Paw Reserve who is actively harassing a law abiding hunter. This person is giving two names: Ruth Greyraven aka Cynthia Turner. She is actively posting pictures of the hunter, his vehicle and his license plate and threatening vigilante justice against a lawful hunter. I am sure your organization holds itself to high standards and do not associate with hate groups or with people who incite hate. For these actions will reflect upon your organization and severely affect your reputation and discourage donors and their donations. Well you have one amongst your organization who is representing your organization in a hateful inciting manor. Fortunately for the hunter, he is law abiding and well respected within not just hunting groups but also his community. We are banding together and doing everything we possibly can to expose Ruth Greyraven/Cynthia Turner via Facebook and other online social websites. What she is doing is illegal and she is doing it while representing your organization. We have also forwarded screenshots of her Facebooks posts of her threatening this hunter to the Department of Fish and Wildlife who enforce the laws governing Californias wildlife and hunters and one of those laws is The prohibition of harassment to law abiding hunters. She is also Cyberstalking and harassing this hunter in Facebook. If this is the person your organization hires to represent and manage properties for your organization, shame on you. Expect more emails and Facebook posts on your organizations Facebook's page exposing your employee.
Sincerely,
a law abiding hunter ��

Their email: info@twc-ca.org
The Wildlands Conservancy

Top Bottom