LIL HELP. Antihunters going after hunter on facebook with false claims. Forest Falls area. BearPaw Sanctuary

OPAH

Reaction score
Do we have copies of the Statements Calling for Vigilante justice and the flaten his tires ?
DURRRRRRRRR need coffee and to wake up, yes up the Page, COFFEE

Last edited:

Stevehazard

Reaction score
So glad I’m not on Facebook Cancerbook.
X2.

The company really does people like us a favor by not allowing unregistered visitors of the site to even see many things. Although somebody checked their page on this comp and I was able to see some of this debacle. I think the whole thing is designed to data mine people and promote users to self dox themselves to others more so then any other site.

OPAH

Reaction score
Well I went for the softer approach, aiming for theeir Emotional side so Don't FOO FOO me:
In reference to Bear Paw Reserve’s https://www.facebook.com/ruth.greyraven

It saddens me to read such vindictive words and the deliberate defamation of one person.
To see his personal information posted and the calling for Vigilante Justice, and the snow ball effect of other posters taunting that his vehicle should have been vandalized, over one woman’s Rants.
The saddest part is the Audubon Society as a whole seems to have supported her actions, the Irresponsible and factious statements, the assault on one that may be just a innocent nature photographer or even a legal hunter practicing his skills, ( he had no gun, rifle or Bow ) OH yes he did have a pair of binoculars hanging from his neck.
It is appalling the a manager of a wildlife sanctuary would attack this individual over public media, posting pictures of the man’s Vehicle and license plate and stating how she hates poachers several times thru her Rant.
She crosses the line of legality with this statement: IMO

In reference to Bear Paw Reserve’s https://www.facebook.com/ruth.greyraven

How do you as a Nature loving, Knowledge nurturing Organization condone this !!!
IT is my intent to bring to light, to as many as will listen or read this shadow brought into light
of the Audubon Society . It really saddens me to have to do so, be a responsible organization and
Address this publically, and open so all can see this is not a reflection of your organization.

How can Hate grow roots so deep or wings so strong they could Tarnish
the heart the Audubon Society ?
Sincerely: you have my E-mail

Last edited:

Fredezee

Reaction score
Well... lets bombard the anti hunting Coo-Coo-Clan with more emails about this matter. Hopefully they at least fire her. I wonder if we send these screenshots to a news organization, will they pick it up???

OPAH

Reaction score
Having issues sending the screen shot, ????

Stevehazard

Reaction score
I'd rather criticize them over their blessings of development the Tejon is going to to.

OPAH

Reaction score
well no responce yet, except for the Loone that started this mess, now its nor PP or their property but land adjacent to ?
and now that she deleted the vigilanti statement, she is saying she never said it ?
My My look at this worm squirm !!!!!

giant-worm-3-thumb-640x584-27888.jpg

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Land adjacent to... sounds like somebody may of just admitted to trespassing. At least that's what I would tell her, LOL.

Fredezee

Reaction score
lol, I got a response back. I guess I sent it to the wrong agency.
Screenshot_20181220-210907_Gmail.jpg

OPAH

Reaction score
well it will start to spread, even a wromg number and produce reactions.

TheGDog

Reaction score
I never understood how some these anti hunters could think it’s a good idea to mess with people while they are out in the middle of nowhere messing with someone with a high powered weapon?? There’s enough crazies out there you might just run into one that decides he’s not real happy with you chasing off his animal. It’s just not real smart but then again we aren’t talking about people with common sense so I guess I answered my own question haha
Especially the messing with a mofo's vehicle crap. It's like seriously? You know what dude... you're gonna f**k around and make a "hunting accident" happen.

That's why I don't have any kind of sticker or anything on my vehicles. It gives thieves a tip-off there may be guns or ammo or hunting gear in your ride. OR... it makes these looney birds (Greyraven? Seriously?) come out of the woodwork and mess with your ride.

Top Bottom