locked and loaded...

max

Reaction score
Well I did it. I used my drummel to successfully remove the chip set from the Lamson. Thanks for all of the help Guys!! I finished my camera two nights ago, it is sweet look'in (post pics later).Set it out in the back 40 today..I have wanted to get one of these cameras for years and to build one myself I am ecstatic....Can't wait to see those pictures!!! Thanks for all of your help.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
Welcome Mr Max

You won't be dissappointed with your cam ! ! !

Tinhorn

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcom Max. Shortest wait for first pics was Davidred wasn't it? He held out for an hour I think. I made it a day and just had to go look. I had two pics and they were coons.

Stever

Reaction score
I installed a 24 roll set it at 9:00 p.m. glue was still wet.
Checked it at 5:30 a.m. 4 pictures waited at grocery store to open long wait til 8:00 a.m. Lady said one hour photo had to warm up nearly died. Came back at 10:00 a.m. picked up 2 pictures of raccoons way off to the side and a skunk tail. Lady at the store said why don't you use 12's til you get it figured out. 4 rolls of 12 later I am on 24's waiting until they are all taken or at least 15 if I am in the mood. Just finished my second cam. I need to go back to 12's because I am excited again. I am extremely greatfull for the peeps on this site. You folks are the Best!!
Thanks Steve Lawrence, Ontario Canada

gizz

Reaction score
Way to go max! Bet you didn't sleep any last night.
BTW, are you using kodak MAX?
I put my first out in the rain before the glue on the lense glass was dry. Couldn't sleep that night, went to check in the AM(first daylight!) and the lense glass had all come unstuck. I had NO pics.
Decided to do it right and all was well after that. I think it is worse than buck fever. Even after lots of rolls i still get excited.

jayber

Reaction score
LMAO @ Davered1's comment, but he's right!!!

Congrats to you max......look forward to seeing some of your successful pics in the near future!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom