Lockwood Valley, Ventura County

sweep

Reaction score
Rural property in Lockwood Valley, Ventura County. 30 minutes to Tejon Ranch and adjacent public hunting and Los Padres National Forest-Mutau Flats, Yellow Jacket, Miller Jeep Trail. Excellent off road dirt biking and 4x4 trails. Quail, bear, deer, predator hunting. Santa Clarita, Los Angeles and Bakersfield within 1 hour drive.

1700 square foot home, 3 bed/2bath, great well and water quality, septic, Barn with tack room, hay storage and turnout. Central A/C and heat, plus wood stove and high speed satellite wireless internet. National forest horse trails leading to waterfalls, start just a 10 minute ride away. 2 car garage with attached work shop, house and barn are on approximately 1 1/4 acre. Separate 1 1/4 acre lot next door is available with round pen.

E-mail me at mcgntl@frazmtn.com for details.

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Wish I could take that off your hands as a second home, but it's tough times....

sweep

Reaction score
Its amazing how rural it is for being so close to LA. I live at the end of a 3 mile dead end paved road. Too many neighbors though, I can see 5 houses now. Ha.

el_vaquero

Reaction score
Sweep, you still livin' there??

I have a couple questions about the area...planning a backpacking trip in the Mutau Flat area....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom