Lone Pine Pheasant Club

D Sea

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever hunted this club?  I talked to some people from this club at the Fred Hall Show a few years ago, but have never heard from anyone who has hunted there.  Any info is appreciated.

Thonzberry

Reaction score
D Sea, I hunted there with Hook a few years ago, if I remember the coast was around $110. for 5 birds, don't know if thats the price now, anyways, I'm not much of a club hunter, I prefer public wild game.
The club was ok I would hunt there agian over High Desert club. What is the coast to hunt there now?
Good Luck

hronk

Reaction score
I guess it would be considered SPAM  (advertising) so I won't go into details here but Alot of people that do a lot of club hunting tell me that this is probably one of the top places for a realistic, lots of cover, hunt.  There are Tules, Wild roses, swamps, and generally good cover on the 1200 acres of the main club.   Email or messenger mail me for more details, because I do help out as a guide with dog 6 or 8 times a season, including Junior hunts, I don't want to use this forum as advertising......hronk

Eric Mayer

Reaction score
Hronk, please tell more about it on here.  It's not spam if we request the information.  I'm thinking about hitting the LPPC on my way up in January.

Thanks,

Eric

Hook

Reaction score
LPPC is a good place when it comes to clubs. The birds are like other raised birds, you might have to kick some to get them up to fly. Also they like to get underneath the big bolders and hide. Your dog will find them, but getting them out is another question. Overall, not a bad place.

lostagain

Reaction score
Good place to hunt. Lots of natural terrain to cover. The birds move pretty good here (at least the one time I was there). More like a wild bird. They have lots of places to hide here and a good dog is reccomended. This is not like Rahags open fields. If you take a group you could rent the place out.

Top Bottom