Lone Star State

kellyg

Reaction score
Hello ya'll, I am pretty new to the site and was wondering if there are any others from the Texas area out there? Seems like most folks are from the east or west. This is a great forum!

Fubar

Reaction score
kellyg  You need to recruit some more Texans to this site. If not, we will have to adopt you as a Californian. I know you dont want that.            Fubar

MNHNTR

Reaction score
Well, KellyG , my father was born in SAN ANTONIO so I have some Texas in me !

gizz

Reaction score
From PA myself, but I can be from Texas if you want, Just invite me down to hunt those big Texas Whitetail

Archer1

Reaction score
I'll be damned I ain't the only one...Up in Lubbock here.  Good to know I'am not the only Texan in the bunch

kellyg

Reaction score
Whew! 1 IS the lonliest number! LOL! Thanks Fubar for the invite to be a Californian but....I'll just visit every now and again if it is okay :) I feel a bond with some of ya'll now. MNHNTR, I lived in SA for 10 years and Colby, I was born in Comanche and grew up in Deleon, both of which are within 30 miles of Stephenville!! Gizz, unfortunately I don't have a place of my own to hunt or you would be on the guest list! I have a friend who is an outfitter though and next season is only a few months away!! Archer1, I live outside Austin near a little town called Taylor and it is nearly as flat right here where I am as it is in Lubbock.
Now I feel better, thanks guys!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome kelly to our forum. There's a few more Tejas members here. Venado, ElkBowhunter are two that I know and I think there are several others.

Roninrus1

Reaction score
Born & raised in Houston area and new to this forum.
Lived in Colorado for last year to work and will be here a while longer. 53 years in Texas & 2-3 in Colorado ain't bad!

colby18

Reaction score
welcom to jesse's hunting forum roninrus, do any elk hunting in colorado?

wfontjr

Reaction score
from lake charles louisiana but i currently reside in orange texas, do lot of hunting around llano, kerrville, comanche, menard

kellyg

Reaction score
Hey wfontjr, I was born in Comanche and grew up 14 miles from there, where do you hunt?? I am going up there today to visit my dad...

james marquess

Reaction score
Kelly..Hi... born raised and haired all over in Texas...
Live outside of Bryan (Hookem Aggies) not far 80 or 90 miles from you..have a lease down by Gonzalas
Nixon Tx) I know you must be a fan of then there T
sippers...witch is great ... but Cowboys??? well I guess they are the national team of Texas now....
If you get a chancesend me a e-mail and maby w talk

My wife said no mor guns....foolish woman

venado

Reaction score
Hi Kelly, another Texan here. I live close to San Antonio and hunt south Texas and Mexico. Glad to see you here.

Gus

Reaction score
Here is another Texan to add to your list.  Born in Lometa and now live in Stephenville.  I hunt, trap and fish in Lampasas County.  I guess you could call me one of the lucky ones that does not have to pay for a lease, my grandpa has all the land I could ever wish for.  

JimYates

Reaction score
Another Texan here.   Live in Fort Worth,  Hunt in Stevens county.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom