Long time no talk SJWA hunters

Count Drakeula

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on the board and I miss talking with you guys, but I was involved in a serious accident earlier this year and am now handicapped. It wasn't a car crash, but I'll fill you guys in on opening day. Most of the time I'm in a chair but on good days I can walk with a cane for short distances. Bill and Preston will not be joining us this year *sniff* for they have moved to Tenn. Seems Bill's wife could not stand it out here anymore. So that means that I'm gunna need someone to hunt with me in the handicapped blinds (when I can get one) this year.
This whole being handicapped thing sucks , however I do get good parking now.

wrhinehart

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Count!

Come to the Volunteer day next Saturday the 21st.
We're meeting at SJWA check station at 6.

I know you are not in the shape to do physical stuff but if we get a chance to re-do the Handicap blind your assistance would be awesome!! It's kind of hard to pretend you are disabled when you've aren't. You could help out by making it a good spot with your insight!
And, you could help with the setup of the bar-b-que which starts at 10:30 am

We expect a HUGE crowd of both hunters and non-hunters for this event! You could rekindle frienships and make new ones!!

Bill

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Hey Bill,

If needed I can bring to propane BBQ's if they can be used, I also have access to plenty of ice!

Count Drakeula

Reaction score
I am gunna try really, really hard to get out there on saturday. The only thing that would hold me back would be the pain medication that I am on. I am now able to drive by myself again (had to learn how all over again), so transportation should not be a problem. It all depends on if it is a good day or a bad day (pain wise). I was so glad to read that we are having a volunteer day at SJWA. IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THOSE IN CHARGE ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN, wink wink...nudge nudge. I hope to make it out, and I will explain (to anybody who cares) what happend to me. It's a pretty good story.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom