Look At What Spec Did for WW !!!

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Looky at what Ol' Spec done for his buddy WW in Zonieland. I got me a royal butt chewin for letting the dog handle the drake, but he still came out fine !! Just shows how talented our buddy Spec really is !! Thanks Again :bounce-red-fire:

WW

shovelerslayer

Reaction score
Great Job!!  I would love to have a Eurasian Widgeon mounted, if I ever saw one!!!

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
This pair came into our blind at the same time. Imagine that some guys never get to see them alone and I got a pair in the same flight !! :bounce-red-fire::bounce-red-fire:

Got love huntin' Ducks in Arizona !!!!

WW

Whackin Widgeon is what Duck Huntin is all about !!!!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Awesome birds Spec and WW. I've never seen an Eurasian duck in the field. Any guess on the odds of seeing one or even a pair?

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Jeese,

We shoot alot of Widgeon down here on the river, and these were the first I have ever seen and shot. I guess that was my reward for lots of hard work last season!!!

WW:bounce-green:

Spec

Reaction score
If he ever sends me a bird like that again it will go in the trash bin 14 hours to save that bird  chewed up by the dog stomped on in the bottom of the boat neck rung both feet broke  one wing that went thru the ringer  Perfect bird for mounting !!!!LOL!!!

Top Bottom