Look what they dug up

Coondog

Banned
Reaction score
Good Story!!.. I am sure that Pres. Bush had them plant the nuclear weapons there to help his campaining efforts!!

Marty

Reaction score
It was always said that there was a lot of sand to shovel before any WMD's would be found - IF the WMD's were still in Iraq (and not moved to a neighboring country).

F350

Banned
Reaction score
Just more proof of the Dogs they are. They have to bury their stuff.

They're such damn Cowards.

pschultheis

Reaction score
I want this to be true. Why is are others not reporting this? This is huge news if true.

Tree Doc

Reaction score
Originally posted by pschultheis@Jul 21 2004, 08:36 AM
I want this to be true. Why is are others not reporting this? This is huge news if true.
That would blow the whole premise for the liberal's anti-war, anti-Bush campaign! It would be so typical if this only finds a small paragraph in the bottom right corner on page A4 in the NY Time or Washington Post.

superduty

Reaction score
I say they clear the area with three short horn blasts then detinate it for the safety of all. I'ts probably just one of those road side bombs that is picking off our troops one by one. There is no way it could be a nuke because they gave their word there was'nt any nukes. But just for the safety of our troops maybe we should use a laser guided missle to do the detination.

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
say they clear the area with three short horn blasts then detinate it for the safety of all. I'ts probably just one of those road side bombs that is picking off our troops one by one. There is no way it could be a nuke because they gave their word there was'nt any nukes. But just for the safety of our troops maybe we should use a laser guided missle to do the detination[/b]
Hey Superduty...let's take your idea one step further....we can have the device delivered to Jeannine Garafalo's house, since she was one of the most outspoken Hollyweirdos against the war on Iraq and believes that GW's claim of WMD's was a bald faced lie.

Maybe we can invite some of the other Hollyweirdos to the delivery site..like Streisand and her pipsqueek James brolin (Aamco Transmission Boy), and maybe Susan Sarandon and her wife Tim Robbins. Oh yeah, can't forget Sheen and company!!!

Then we can clear the area of all conservatives and have a detonation party!!!!

Swampy

Reaction score
From the story,

A U.S. military spokesman in Tikrit told United Press International that the report was untrue.

"Nothing's been found. The report is not factual," said Master Sgt. Robert Cowens, a spokesman for the 1st Infantry Division, based in Tikrit.

For the record I wish it were true.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom