Looking for a Travel Trailer

rtin

Reaction score
Hey Guy's and Gal's, I'm in the need of a Travel Trailer 19' to 25' feet would be best in the price range of $1500-$2500.Sleeping in the back of the truck is getting old and won't be to comfortable for the kids as they are of the age to start tagging along with Dad on hunting and camping trips
. Just putting the word out so if your run across one or have something let me know. I'm watching Craigslist everyday also...just haven't came across anything yet.

I think there ready

Attachments

MJB

Banned
Reaction score
Great looking kids!

I'm in the same boat as you in need of something better than the bed of the truck. Good luck!

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
Same here even with the shell on and the bedrug I ain't getting any younger lol and my Boys ain't getting any smaller lol I will keep an eye out for you rtin.

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
Hey I just re,e,bered we have on up at our hunt club and it's going up for sale it's like an 18-20 footer we use it when we go up to the club let me get the make and model for you needs a little work but sleeps 4 has a heater and air and a new motor for the fridge two propane tanks and a storage box in the back and shower and so on it's just an older trailer and kinda heavy for my F-150 5 speed, I will let you know or you can call me at 661-304-7011.

DFGELK

Reaction score
I have a friend who is selling their travel trailer. Here are the details.
1983 fleetwood resort, bumper pull, 32' long . Registration is current and most of the stuff works. The fridge, stove, and heater work but the water heater needs work. I'll take $500. cell phone 916-813-3347, her name is Cris.

Joe

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
Man I really need to look what I write before I post lol that one word I really goofed on !!

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
Hey rtin, I wiped your number off my phone give me a call again 661-304-7011

rtin

Reaction score
Introducing the Wisterbego or the Redneck Condo what ever you prefer. Thanks for keeping the feelers out for me guys

Attachments

RickQU/DU

Reaction score
Rtin Congrats, But show us pics of the inside to see if it's a redneck trailer. As long as it is home away from home and makes you happy is all that counts!!

wmidbrook

Reaction score
Looks like my kind of rig! I gotta get me one of those!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom