Looking for volunteers

Jay

Reaction score
I'm taking a UC extension class on systems anlaysis & design. As a class project we have to go through a complete system analysis and design process for a problem of our choice.

I've chosen to do my project on the problem of duck hunters not receiving reservation notifications. I'm lining up a contact at the DFG to act as my client but I also need a group of users to give input into the process.

I'm looking for 5 - 6 hunters who play the reservation game. I'll send you several emails and surveys asking your opinions about the current system and improvements you'd like to see to reduce the possiblity of hunters not receiving their reservation notifications.

When I'm done with the project I will be submitting a copy of all the documentation to the DFG.

Any takers out there?

Duck Fan

Reaction score
Sign me up....I'll see you Tuesday and we can talk more about it if you'd like.

Rick

Greenhead

Reaction score
I'll do it. Sounds like you've found a way to fill a class project with something you have a great deal of interest. Way to go.

MQ

Reaction score
I will volunteer for the sake of higher education  :eek:)

Woodduck

Reaction score
Jay,

Be happy to provide some help and input. E-mail me at ginatsfan25@email.msn.com, or catch up with me at the Gray Lodge Clean-up Day next week.  I'll be the one wearing the CWA Camo Hat!....behind the raffle/auction table.

E A Hunt

Reaction score
I'd like to chip in and help but i'm busy with my own sdudy for  uuuuuugh Stanford .....Ya that's it stanford. i'm working with professers and Docters and such.

I'm studying the effects of your Avg, Joe driving 4 hours to get in at Sutter.

I want to see how Avg joe reacats when he findsd out he's got no chance in hell he's gettin in because the locals (who really don't excist) are in line ahead of him.

I to would like a group of guinne pigs to drive foer hours every Friday for the next 3 monthes just to see the same group of guys (who really don't excist) in line ahead of them every Tuesday and friday afternoon.  We'll give you Sundays. Only because were allready in on saturday morning and we can't figure out how to work the system to screw you Avg. guys there.

Remember . You can show up friday afternoon and get in. When you get in is  thew big question. But you'll get in

AAAAAGH what the hell J.B.  I'll find time.   Sign me up

Woodduck

Reaction score
Ya jus kin't hep yersilf E.A.  Somehow a wortwhile project must hab sumptin' to do wi yer not gittin in at Sutter.

I'd offer to hep ya on that Stanferd Project if it would hep me git guud draws in the lotoe fer LDC. Fair trade?

E A Hunt

Reaction score
Good man Woodie

Now,  which group do you want to be in ?

The guy that drives 4 hours or the  Saturday and Wed. locals (that really don't excist).

Oops did I say Stanford ?  I meant to say Sanford.

You makin fun of my lack of spelling skills there Woodie ?

twoducks

Reaction score
Be glad to help you as I have like a lot of others played the resie game for years and have won a few and lost more then a few

Latest Posts

Top Bottom