Looking for wing feathers

Big Bubba Daddy

Reaction score
Fellas,

I hope you have had better success this year than I have, at least in regards to actual takes.  Although I've been having a BLAST trying.  Besides hoping to but a tasty bird on the table, I was really hoping to get some wing feathers.  I make arrow fletching out of them.  So, send your tail feathers to NM to help out the tribe and get a shot at a nice new shotgun, but if you wouldn't mind, send me your wings!  

I prefer right wings as I do not have a left wing fletching clamp, but beggars can't be choosey.

If you can help me out, shoot me a mail or respond here with your address and I will drop you a line.

Thanks,

Pete  a.k.a. Big Bubba Daddy

raghorn

Reaction score
got lucky over the weekend got my 1st turkey 8" beard i still have the part of the wings and tail feathers,are you in san francisco cause i'm from daly city near serramonte center.raghorn708@aol.com

Tominator

Reaction score
Raghorn, why don't you save the fan, you'll regret it one day if you don't. Preserving it is easy, if you need to know how let me know and I'll get the info to you.
Tominator

Big Bubba Daddy

Reaction score
Tominator is right Raghorn, hold on to the fan it is an easy and fun mount to do yourself.  I would love the wingss though.   Yup I am in San FRan and would be happy to zip by and pick them up.  I'll shoot you an email with my contact info.

Thanks!

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Big Bubba Daddy, I HAVE SOME WING FEATHERS IF YOU WANT SOME SEND ME AN E-MAIL OR MESSAGE.

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
Big Bubba Daddy
I have a couple wings now if you still want them,I want the bones but can send the feathers,do you want the whole wing or would you prefer i snip off the correct feathers,I can bag them seperate and label them Right-Left.
 Email me and ill get them to you ASAP

SAW

Reaction score
Big Bubba Daddy,I've got two sets of wings that me and a friend shot last week and I'm going hunting again this weekend.Let me know if you want them and I'll send them to you.Happy hunting!

Big Bubba Daddy

Reaction score
Right on, I love this site!  SAW look for an email from me, you too raghorn

shovelerslayer

Reaction score
BBD,

Do you still need wings?  I got one yesterday and could send the right wing.  It might be in two parts because I split the tip from the rest to use as a flydown type noise.  I have a good one from earlier in the year and could give you these.  I am just across the valley in the motherlode.  Let me know...

killinturks

Reaction score
bbd, still looking for wings? pate@airdial.net contact info. do you make traditional wood arrows or just use them for fletching? i am building a log home and my lady would like a handmade traditional wood arrow to hang on wall. i would be happy to purchase a reasonably priced one. anyway contact me about the wing.

SAW

Reaction score
Big Bubba Daddy, FFTPOW and I just got back from a weekend turkey hunt.I got lucky and got another one with the bow and FFTPOW killed another with his shotgun.I'll be sending four right wings now,glad I waited.I assume you want all the big feathers and that it's OK to just cut them off with scissors.Tominator,If you see this I'm interested in learning how to preserve fans.SAW

Latest Posts

Top Bottom