Looking to trade a hunt ?

Mt Goat

Reaction score
I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in trading a weekend of hunting wild Chukar, or both wild Chukar and wild Quail in the Southern California High Desert behind some good GSP's. In trade for a Hog Hunt ?

Larry Lowell

Mt Goat

Reaction score
Now if someone wanted to trade a hunt this season on a Chukar hunt, I'd be willing to take a couple of people out in exchange for me getting to hog hunt with you. A couple people hunting for two days over my dogs in exchange for a day or two of hog hunting, is a far deal IMO.

Just reposting to keep this hunt trade idea on the top.

Larry

verharst

Reaction score
I can possibly set you up for a pig hunt over in SLO county. Where in the HD (roughly) are you talking about hunting for chuk's and quail?

Mt Goat

Reaction score
verharst

You asked where in the High Desert ? I live in the Victorville area, in a town called Phelan. But we can hunt anywhere from Victorville to Apple Valley, Lucerne Valley, Ridgcrest area, MNP etc...

My e-mail address is LowellsGunDogs@yahoo.com e-mail me and we can exchange #'s and talk.

Larry Lowell

D 1 U Know

Reaction score
Mt Goat, I can`t offer you any hog but, if you get up to the Ridgecrest area and need a semi-guide, I can get you on Chukar up here. The terain is kinda tough on dogs but I know alot of spots with birds. E.

Top Bottom