looks like I got skunked

MQ

Reaction score
Quacker Whacker - Kesterson can be quite good, and since its opening day it should be. Its all spaced blinds, which means no intrusion into your pond, unlike Gray Lodge. Some of the blinds out of lot 3 are good for mallards.

Quacker Wacker

Reaction score
M.Q., thanks much for the response.  The info sharing of this group is amazing.  I sure love the predicament I'm in trying to choose.  The bottom line is that we have 2 reservation that won't get used and some sweat liners will get to enjoy a great day.  Two out of three years that's how I get in, and to be honest I love spending 2 days doing nothing but sitting with buddies, playing cards, talking about hunts and the good old days, making venison jerky, practicing our calling, ..... but this year I can save those days for the pheasant opener.

Whoadog

Reaction score
quaker,
 Last year I had #38 for the opener at Gray Lodge and still went up Thursday morning to stay the two days before with my friends in the sweat line.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
Songdog,

You broke my heart I was holdin out for #1 at Kern. I really hope there's one of those little yellow cards in the mail when I get home or it's gonna be a really crappy weekend.

Drew10

Reaction score
Whats up dogz i have been waitin all year for this.
Wister # 2

Peace  

daffyblaster

Reaction score
Wow good draw drew that is great i hope you have a great time but i have waited for this my whole 4 year hunting carrer to say(i am a junior) i have #1 for wister opener it will be a tought choice

Top Bottom