Los Banos Help me

bigfoot1488

Reaction score
I'm going to ask the experts here for a little help. I got a #26 for New Years Eve. Never hunted it before. Any and of course all help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowshooter

Reaction score
Get a blind. After you are done shooting your maybe/maybe not limit, take the rest of the day to walk a section of the refuge to familiarize yourself with the layout.

It's big place so you gotta explore multiple times to scout. The blind averages are posted at the check station. Good luck.

keepcallin

Reaction score
There's no ducks in the grasslands..Been slowwww all season barley at a bird avg and thats been on the few good days wouldn't expect much blind results are posted on the Window at the CS

bigfoot1488

Reaction score
There's no ducks in the grasslands..Been slowwww all season barley at a bird avg and thats been on the few good days wouldn't expect much blind results are posted on the Window at the CS
Really? Well that sucks to hear. I've put in for the last 3 years and finally got a draw. I'm leaving this coming up to Idaho and wanted to hunt it before I left. Thanks for the heads up it's a long drive for barely 1 bird average.

keepcallin

Reaction score
Really? Well that sucks to hear. I've put in for the last 3 years and finally got a draw. I'm leaving this coming up to Idaho and wanted to hunt it before I left. Thanks for the heads up it's a long drive for barely 1 bird average.

Yea definitely a weird year there's been no big push in birds ..There in one spot one day & gone the next .
Most GL refuges this time a Year should easily be at a 2 bird avg well be lucky if it heats up before the seasons over ��

Duck Fan

Reaction score
A lot can change in a week. Heard better reports in the north grasslands today and a few good ones in the south

Top Bottom