lost a brother friend and good hunting buddy

the hunting world lost a good friend today jeepman 133 passed away .he was like brother to me i knew the man for 18 years.rest in peace my brother.:(

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
I've been where you are and I know your pain. We have a Jeepman133 here on JHO; is he the same? I can move this thread to our member memorials forum if he was a JHO member.

Condolences, man.

chap_dog48

High spirits to you and your family. It is tough and having someone who enjoys what you do pass away will be tough each time you go out I know. Keep going out in the woods, that is what he would want you to do. Rest in Peace Jeepman

yes this was a member jeepman 133 .this man taught me every thing i know about hunting great friend and mentor.he bagged his last buck of his life in 2011 in d12. he told me about this site and i love it.the hardest part of his passing was to delete his cellphone number knowing , that when i call i cant here his voice just one more time.

boar slayer

man i feel for you ive lost to many loved ones over the last year .
I just spread my mothers ashes at catalina on friday .
I cant tell you how many times ive picked up the phone to call her

dchunter

Yes, sorry to hear about Jeepman. What a tragedy. I can't imagine what his family is going though right now. My condolences to them and to everyone else that called Jeepman a friend. Condolences to you too boar slayer. Sorry to hear about your mother. I don't want to think about losing one of my parents. They mean to much to me as I'm sure your mom did to you. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones everyone.

Wino

yes this was a member jeepman 133 .this man taught me every thing i know about hunting great friend and mentor.he bagged his last buck of his life in 2011 in d12. he told me about this site and i love it.the hardest part of his passing was to delete his cellphone number knowing , that when i call i cant here his voice just one more time.
I lost my Dad in September of '11. I still cant delete his cell phone number even though it's been off for a long time.
I'm sorry for your loss.

dchunter

Sorry for your loss too Wino. I don't think I could delete my parents # either even though I know I couldn't hear their voice any more.

FTTPOW

I still keep the last voicemail from my brother. It's over 4 years old and every 21 days I have to save it to my phone. I don't know how to save it elsewhere.

Baku

Oops! Its so sad for all us. Its big tragedy. I always feel little bit scared when i hold gun, because i can also face this tragedy.

Top Bottom