Lost camera-found Part Dos-Poachers

canamrider07

Reaction score
I was really bummed when I lost the camera off my quad. Not only because the camera was a nice Nikon Camera/Video combo but also because the day after I shot the hog I went over to another property and found and caught some poachers that I took pictures/videos with the camera. I had lost my evidence..... (This property is owned by the family, 400 acres, and is 20 minutes away from all the other land. Really no one from the family goes out there, probably for years. It is leased out to a guy that runs cattle on it. I had been out to this property years ago when I lived in CA and found that the guy leasing it, leased it out for hunting. That was stopped when I busted him). So I trailer-ed my ATV out there, got in the gate, and see a truck heading toward me. I'm thinking here we go again. I stop them, they cannot get out, and ask them what are you doing? "We're hunting" I was pissed. Anyway, I chewed their ass, got names, pictures of them, video of them, license plate pictures, etc. I let them out say do not come back or you "might" be shot. They had to get the combo for the gate lock from someone entering the property but the leaser said he was not aware of them, utility crews come in and out so all I could do was change the lock. This will be a great place to hunt, I am going let it refresh until this fall. It pisses me off, but here is what I found after I kicked them out. btw, they have not been back, the tree stand is still there.

Attachments

Fredezee

Reaction score
Dang that sucks... Hope you find your camera again. Time to get friendly with a game warden in your area. Get his contact. Keep knockin them hogs dead bro!

TheGDog

Reaction score
Lil bit of exposives wrapped in nails and screws... pointed at the door of that shed stand.... detonator rigged to an IR trip beam.... trigger defeatable with a key-fob remote... and all that land to hide the bodies? That isht could be fun!

Ooh! Ooh! Better yet.... dig-out a covered-up Tiger-pit with those sharp spear-sticks underneath that shed! Heck yeah.

Or... a real large Bear trap laid in that doorway underneath some kinda of camo/leaves.

Something wear it gets brought on by their own actions of not following the rules! You didn't push them into that trap. They walked into it!

Last edited:

canamrider07

Reaction score
I am almost hoping to find them again. I doubt they will be back. There was also a couple of old chair stands out there....These go way back...

Attachments

Latest Posts

Top Bottom